BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Pharr, TX
The quad in Brazen is nicely pigmented and a great neutral quad. I love it. The Adventurous quad, however, was muddy looking if you follow the look on the back. They just don't pair well all together and not every color was pigmented.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
I got this quad in addictive an it is a great neutral everyday palette. The lighter shades could use more pigmentation though
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
This was exactly what I was looking for in terms of color. I tried the darkest one with water as an eyeliner, the lighter ones as shadows and the colors were perfect. It also lives up to the claim of being long wearing. Unfortunately, I neglected to read the label and it turns out the product is not hypo-allergenic and I reacted to it. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone who doesn't have sensitivities.
adeena a.
adeena a.
I have a palette and i loveeee it. It is easy to blend and i don't know if it will stay for 16 hours but it does last me a whole school day which is enough for me!
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They are alright. Beautiful colors but maybe its just the color I bought. It wasn't that pigmented even over my primer. They certainly did not last that long as well but they are blendable.
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
The pigmentation isn't great but the colors are pretty nice. I use primer and studio fix to help with the long lasting stay.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Palos Heights, IL
These are nice shadows. The glitter in the glittery shades is a bit chunky and looks a little bit childish. They are pretty pigmented, but for drug store makeup I have seen more pigmented shadows. Overall, good colors, nice packaging, decent staying power. I'd try buying another pallet if it had the right shades. I bought this as a dupe of a much more expensive pallet I was trying to do a summer eye look with.
Noelle P.
Noelle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually really loved Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow but I did have the same issue as others: super fading and no lasting power! Until I tried E.L.F. Eyelid primer underneath. Now I swear by wearing a primer underneath eyeshadow.
Rainy L.
Rainy L.
Sierra Madre, CA
I don't really like the colors...
Maddie G.
Maddie G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this eye shadow quad. The differences in the four colors allows me to either put them all on together, or where a couple at a time. I love the variety! The shadow stays on a long time, even with my oily skin. Highly recommend.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?