BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I bought this on sale at my local CVS and was very excited to get it home and try it out! Alas, when I tried it out I was so disgusted at how bad the product was for even paying the maybe $3 or $4! I swatched the shadows as I always do when I get new shadows and was so displeased! I tried to apply a primer and use the quad and was still unhappy. There was just no pigment whatsoever in the product and the shadows were very chalky! My experience overall was just horrible so I returned the quad to CVS and saved my money on trying something else. This is just one reason I'd rather skip on drugstore shadows and save for higher end ones.
veronica p.
Hesperia, CA
Cute colors but they wear off to fast
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good color quad and is bendable however it does not last 16 hours even with a primer. It does not irate or crease but it gets a B because of its false 16 hour claim it lasted about 6 hours.
Jessica C.
Providence, RI
Pigmented, and a nice travel essential. Very smooth and easy to blend with brush. Does not last 16 hours with my oily lids though.
Audrey S.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Theres nothing particularly special about this product. i would recommend maybelleen eye studio quads or wet and wild over these because they're much more pigmented. i like the packaging and wide variety of these quads but thats all i see going for them.
Teri L.
Phoenix, AZ
I have the Attitude palette. I picked this palette for its neutral colors, although I thought that the colors would show up better on my skin than it did.
Sandy V.
They had a sale of Revlon cosmetics at my local store so I picked up a few of these in different colors. They have a lot of shimmer. There's also a helpful guide on the back suggesting where to apply the different colors.
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few of the colorstay eye palettes my complaint is the color payoff/pigmentation is not consistent throughout the palettes. It does work somewhat better with a bit a primer. But my fav is the Project Runway "The Muse's Gaze". While yes they made it through my work day 8.. I needed a tough up to get through happy hour.
Haley C.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I got two of these eyeshadow palettes and they are not pigmented at all, even when I press down hard with my brush. No likey!
Karen M.
Moxee, WA
They work alright but they are chalky and not very pigmented, save your money!
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?