9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I love Revlon products. The shads in this is perfect, definitely if you work for Wal-Mart or have to go to a private school with uniforms!
This eye shadow quad does stay on for long amounts of time but it does not have tons of pigment. Overall an decent eye shadow for the price.
Love the colors they come in. They cease and stay on for crap, plus they bugged my contacts. Normal love Revlon products, but not this one
I loved the bright colors and the fact that it lasted all night at work without smudging. I will be buying more when this pallet runs out.
These are the only eyeshadows that last on my oily eyes! I love them! some can be kinda chunky but they are totally workable and blendable!
I like this type of eye shadow but it doesn't stick as much as others . they provide good varieties of colors but the material is different
I'm not necessarily a fan of Revlon, but this quad was decent for the price. I mean, don't expect high-high quality stuff. But it's decent
I loveee these eyeshadows! So worth the money! Almost every time i wear eyeshadow it includes the brown shade from their moonlite palette!
From polish, basecoats, eyeshadow, and eyebrow pencils, I love this line. Worth the price and the products do stay on longer than others.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos