The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
The color palette I have is the 500 addictive, and I love the formula! The colors blend well together, and it is a great addition to any makeup collection!
Got the brazen (I think that's the name!) last fall. It was a little bolder than my usual color choice, but it's gorgeous! I also love that it gives you the instructions for where to apply which shade. Reasonably priced.
Every Revlon shadow that I've tried has never let me down! They're super pigmented and last all day!
I got this in '520 brazen'. I love it! This palette is great for a neutral eye. The shades are very pigmented and long lasting.
I have several of these quads and I absolutely love the colors! The only drawback is that the pigmentation isn't that great so it has to really be caked on to really be noticeable.
Nice quad but the pigment isn't so great
I was disappointed when I bought one of these. They have little pigmentation, they have a more sheer wash of color. I want the color to show up more. I usually love Revlon product but this one didn't measure up. There are so many better eyeshadows that are cheaper, there is no reason to get these.
It works pretty good for me, i have more of a neutral quad so it might be different with more bright colors
Worked alright with me, but did begin to crease a few hours after applying.
I have been buying these quads for years and they are definitely my favorite products from Revlon. The colors are always so bright and beautiful and apply on nicely. The only thing I would suggest is always using a good eyeshadow primer because if you don't, the colors will pretty much made throughout the day.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos