9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Gotta do more then one coat for the colors to show but other then that the colors are really pretty, and it is a great quality and is very smooth.
I love the neutrals that I have, I use one of them for filling in my brows. Some of the other colors could definitely use more pigmentation though
I have this and I absolutely love it! It has directions on the back to show you where to put each color. These colors you can dress up or down !
I was super excited about the colors i got when i applied i felt like i had to apply it over and over again and it didn't last as long as it says
I love this quad, it gives you everything you need to get a great eye look! I love how smooth this goes on and the powder does not get all flaky.
Revlon always have such pretty colors but this product does not last that as i wanted it to, you gotta use good primer to stay on for a good time
I use more neutral colors but these were ok. i used them on my sister who has darker skin than i do and i felt like they looked better on her.
I didn't really like this because the shadows were very chalky and didn't have much pigmentation with a shadow I have tried before from revlon
i love this little quad shadow so much, i use the darkesr brown for my eyebrows. the colours are all so pigmented and have longlasting colour.
I love the multiple color options as well as the instructions on the back for placement. Great colors even by themselves or for a smoky eye.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos