This Cult Classic is On Sale During Sephora's Weekly Wow
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Love there color they have but 16 umm not! doesn't stay on for that long that it says & also i hate that it leaves creases but other than that it has great colors and stays a bit0
This particular product doesn't show up well without a primer..so the 16 hr stay is untrue..
They look beautiful in the packaging ........... Very disappointing ): color payoff is no good very sheer the consistency is very powdery the colors seem to have more shimmer than color the color tends to fade and the shimmer stays mostly 1 color in the pallet is kind of pigmented . With a base there ok ......
Just like with every other eyeshadows you must wear primer to keep color from creasing & to make the color pop.
I bought the blue and green palette and the neutral palette and I found that the neautral palette came off very nice and smooth but the blues were chalky and not very pigmented
The color selections are varied and the quality is great for the price!
I have the palette in Brazen. The colors don't go on very easily (other than the dark one) and the color payoff is a little sad. But, I am able to use at least one of the colors, the chocolate brown, to fill in my brows, so I don't have to throw it out. Overall, not the best for my skin tone, color payoff is bad, but I am at least able to use one color.
Ok so I'm a makeup junkie, I always find myself purchasing makeup that beauty gurus rave about. With that being said I bought the inspired quad and wasn't to impressed. Like others have said, they are quite chalky, and definitely not 16 hour.
The eyeshadow stays on the entire day! I'm in love with the eye shadow palette colors too. I think it's a well-worth purchase
I bought this not to long ago and I have to say for the price this is a nice product!! It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay at least 8 to 10.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos