9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I just bought relvon colorstay shadow. Like the color and the price. But its not long lasting, I put the color on 5:30 am and by 7:30 the color is faded.
I've used Revlon Colorstay shadows for several years for a good reason: they are great quality. They go on smoothly and evenly and they really do stay!
Was Excited to try the New quad i had bought recently.Looked amazingbut it just ended up being Major disappoinment.Color doesn't last and quality ehhh.
I didn't like the texture of these eyeshadows i feel they could be better i guess if you use a base they would look better but by themselves good luck
The colors look pigmented but once you apply you have to more than once. The color also doesn't last long. And for it to show up good add primer first.
These shadows are nice, but you can get better ones from the drugstore...if you love it then give it a chance, but otherwise it may not be worth it.
These work really great! I find that I can create a bunch of different looks with them and it never gets old. They're easy to blend and last all day.
I like my quad. I didn't notice it lasting any longer or better than other eyeshadows, but they are very blendable and not too pricey comparatively.
These colors are some of my favorite and they last a long time. I love these colors they are just out there it makes my eyes look bigger&very pretty.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos