The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I like this type of eye shadow but it doesn't stick as much as others . they provide good varieties of colors but the material is different
Love there color they have but 16 umm not! doesn't stay on for that long that it says & also i hate that it leaves creases but other than that it has great colors and stays a bit0
This particular product doesn't show up well without a primer..so the 16 hr stay is untrue..
They look beautiful in the packaging ........... Very disappointing ): color payoff is no good very sheer the consistency is very powdery the colors seem to have more shimmer than color the color tends to fade and the shimmer stays mostly 1 color in the pallet is kind of pigmented . With a base there ok ......
I liked the colors the 16hr eye shadow came in and they were very pigmented but did not stay on long. You def should apply primer before using this product.
It works very well for me. I love Revlon products!
I mean the brand overall ( mostly in face products ) is good but the eyeshawdows are not worth it for the price they shadows are non-pigmented and flaky and 16 hours more like 16 minutes the staying power I really think that revlon need to up the stakes for their powder eyeshadow
While I probably wouldn't buy this product again, I do really like the neutral shades my palette has. It's one of the few palettes I actually use every shade of, I just wish it had longer staying power. I definitely don't get 16 hours from this product, more like 4. The shades go on well and blend well and a good primer helps a bit but I have to reapply by the end of my work day. If you need an inexpensive palette for short term wear, I would go for this one. If you want all day, lasting eye color, I recommend splurging on a better brand.
I always use lotion and primers and a tinted moisturizer on my face when applying makeup.I have learned my skin, and with my routine these eyshadows actually last the entire night. 16 hours? we all know makeup is good if you can make it last 4 hours..and with this i made it 5.
This product is essentially a decent product. It does not stay on for the full 16 hours that it says it does and the colors are not as vivid once you apply them on your eyelids. I would recommend using a primer in order to get as much out of the product as you wish to get. If you are looking for true to life color quad, I would suggest looking at some of the pricier options.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos