The Coolest Beauty Collabs of 2017—So Far
6 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Just bought this the other day and I'm very picky about trying new brands when i found one i like. this one is much better than the one i had before. i think Loreal? i bought the brown shadow blend and it stays on all day!
These have some really cool colors and are readily available at drugstores, but the color definitely does not last 16 hours.
I like it stays on long pigments cute colors love it!
This did not work for at all the colors faded after an hour and did in fact crease! Don't waste your money!
Tried them for the first time.. I bought 2 Quads.. the colors were soo pigmented and long lasting.. I had my eyes done in the morning and even by mid night my eyes were looking soo freshh.. Its a def thumb up and very cheap not to forget :)
This shadow isn't awful but wasn't worth the $4.00 I paid for it. I have the quad in "Attitude" and they are not very pigmented. You can build it up over time but there are so many better alternatives!
This definitely does not last 16 hours, but it's pretty and definitely has such cute colors! When I put this on, I expected to not have to refresh it for a while, but ended up needing to in just a few hours. I love the colors though and will probably buy other colors
I don't like the way the colors really look and they are not pigmented at all
I love colorstay products but had never tried the eyeshadow. The colors are great and go on very smoothly. However I was disappointed that the color did not stay on as promised.
These Revlon Colorstay eye-shadows lasts up to 16 hours , bold in color super pigmented, and great color/palette selections! They are easy to blend, smudge etc. Definitely worth the money!
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos