Trend Alert: Would You Try Glitter Brows?
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 408 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
The colors are well coordinated and they have good color payoff. I own several of these and use them regularly. The price is affordable and there is versatile looks.
I have been buying these quads for years and they are definitely my favorite products from Revlon. The colors are always so bright and beautiful and apply on nicely. The only thing I would suggest is always using a good eyeshadow primer because if you don't, the colors will pretty much made throughout the day.
I was disappointed when I bought one of these. They have little pigmentation, they have a more sheer wash of color. I want the color to show up more. I usually love Revlon product but this one didn't measure up. There are so many better eyeshadows that are cheaper, there is no reason to get these.
It works pretty good for me, i have more of a neutral quad so it might be different with more bright colors
I love these shadows. They are very pigmented, easy to blend and very long lasting. I use on a semi regular basis.
I have several of these quads and I absolutely love the colors! The only drawback is that the pigmentation isn't that great so it has to really be caked on to really be noticeable.
This is good eyeshadow,the price is not bad too
Nice quad but the pigment isn't so great
I loved the shades but they lost boldness after a couple of hours..
This is a good shadow. It is long wearing, definitely not 16 hours though. There a nice color options.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos