BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Bethany I.
Melbourne, FL
I like this eyeshadow. There was a lot of pigment in it so I didn't need much. Most brands sold at drug stores aren't as nice as this eye shadow. It stayed on for a while as well.
Kristen G.
Bremen, GA
Elizabeth S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is just your average eye-shadow. There is nothing especially great about it, and nothing particularly bad about it either. I can find a similar product for less.
Michelle H.
Killeen, TX
The colors are well coordinated and they have good color payoff. I own several of these and use them regularly. The price is affordable and there is versatile looks.
Mirian R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how vibrant the color is and brings out the color of your iris. I prefer darker shades though because my skin tone is a bit dark for light green shade.
Melissa T.
Cresson, PA
The colors are great but it's hard to apply you need the right utensils (brushes) once I did get it on it felt very heavy and started to smudge after 7 hours
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
its perfect for anyone and its so affordable too. I would buy this again. I love this brand name and will be using products from this line for a long time :)
Mindy L.
S Pasadena, CA
I was very disappointed with this. It had very low pigmentation and it felt quite chalky. i also did not like the diamond edition. they were even worse. :(
Kaitlyn C.
I have brought three of these in the last 3 months! They are so easy to use even for beginners. There are many different colors but simple ways to apply it.
Annette T.
Shrub Oak, NY
I liked the colors the 16hr eye shadow came in and they were very pigmented but did not stay on long. You def should apply primer before using this product.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?