This Cult Classic is On Sale During Sephora's Weekly Wow
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.94 / 5 based on 407 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Muy buen producto y lo mejor lo podemos encontrar en las farmacias como walgreens ,pigmenta muy bien y el precio es bueno hasta hay muchos cupones para ello ,si duran bastante cuando aplicas primer para los ojos
Review for: Addictive, Other
This is a great product. It is easy to blend and it really does last 16 hours. It is smooth and doesn't feel dry or cake up after a long day.
Review for: Addictive
The colors are so nice on my skin color and I just like it in general. I'm glade I got this makeup product because it is nice.
The Revlon's eyeshadow is soft and long lasting. The colors is good, but you have to use with a very precision brush.
Review for: Precocious
I use this daily, mostly the sparkly white shaddow. It is the only brand that will stay on my eye lids all day
I bought this quad at my drugstore as the sales person was putting them out. I really liked the color and was excited to try it. I really dislike this it, the shadows are chalky and with my dry skin it looks even worse. Not something I reach for at all.
These are pretty in the pan but the color payoff is weak. As soon as I apply them to my lids (with primer) and try to blend them, instead of blending they just sort of disappear. I usually love Revlon but these quads are a MISS to me.
Nice selection of colors that lasts literally all day, as vibrant as the morning
This product is decent. It come in a variety of colors and it lasted on me for 5 hours with a primer
I love the variety of colors they offer. They have a lot for Hazel eyes too!
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos