Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I do not like the lack of lasting power. Why do they say ColorStay? It does not last! It lasted maybe 4 hours for me. And I am too busy to reapply shadow throughout my day or evening. I think it is overpriced for what you are getting. I paid $7.99. Too much. I should have saved my pennies and just bought the Urban Decay. UD has far better lasting power.
Pigmentation-These are not high-impact shadows in any way. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give this a 6. I found the need to really build the product to get any colour payoff.
Staying Power-This one didn't live up to its 16 hour claim. In fact, without primer, I noticed fading and creasing within 5-6 hours after application.
Texture-The texture of these shadows were a nice improvement over the texture of the old-style quads as hey're smooth and silky and quite easy to work with.
*Would not repurchase
I was first turned onto this eyeshadow palette after watching GlamLifeGuru's $20 Makeup Challenge on Youtube. I love the colours in this quad, especially the two shades on the left side. I would say the star of the quad is the bright purple shade in the bottom left corner. They are all nicely pigmented and apply evenly. I don't know if they live up to their claim of 16 hours of wear, but they definitely lasted on my eyes all day (however I did use a primer and eyeshadow base). Overall, a great eyeshadow quad, I don't have any other like it.
check out my blog if you love fashion, beauty, DIY, and giveaways!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos