BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Charleston, SC
I don't like the way the colors really look and they are not pigmented at all
Beth T.
Beth T.
Harker Hts, TX
I love colorstay products but had never tried the eyeshadow. The colors are great and go on very smoothly. However I was disappointed that the color did not stay on as promised.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
I wouldn't say these last 16 hours, but I love these Quads. Revlon has a lot of color options & they are GREAT for everyday wear! I have a brown quad that I use every few days!
kylie  r.
kylie r.
I like this type of eye shadow but it doesn't stick as much as others . they provide good varieties of colors but the material is different
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love this eye shadow. I use Goddess for a very smokey eye look. I never really use the pink in it. But its very nice and sparkles just so wheres its nice for work and good for going out.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love there color they have but 16 umm not! doesn't stay on for that long that it says & also i hate that it leaves creases but other than that it has great colors and stays a bit0
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
A good option for a quick eyeshadow palette. easy to take with you in a purse. Some of the colors aren't as pigmented as the appear so be cautious with buying to many without testing some first. Not bad for a drugstore brand, but does not compare to mac or urban decay.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Phoenix, AZ
They look beautiful in the packaging ........... Very disappointing ): color payoff is no good very sheer the consistency is very powdery the colors seem to have more shimmer than color the color tends to fade and the shimmer stays mostly 1 color in the pallet is kind of pigmented . With a base there ok ......
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Glens Falls, NY
I have the neutral quad and I love them. I apply primer first. They blend well and they are pigmented.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Cochranville, PA
My hubby bought me this little pack with some beautiful shades of purple and cream and they look so vibrant and last so long.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?