BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Jackie L.
Navarre, OH
I love the color choices in the pallet, but they were very very sheer, you had to put SO much on to see the color at all, which only lasted about an hour and then it was like I never put anything on to begin with.
adeena a.
I have a palette and i loveeee it. It is easy to blend and i don't know if it will stay for 16 hours but it does last me a whole school day which is enough for me!
Ashleigh S.
Stamford, CT
I love revlons eye shadow, it lasts and looks great. You can do many different looks. It's definitely a good price for the quality. I would definitely recommend.
Cindy B.
Matthews, NC
I have this quad and like the colors but no eyeshadow will last 16 hours on oily skin no matter what primer I use. Colors are easy to use and blendable, I prefer wet & wild to this for price and quality.
miya h.
I'm actually using this quad right now! I have the color Brazen (520)! Although I don't use the quad daily, I do use the darkest brown in my crease almost everyday ! Great quality and color payoff!
Anne C.
Cupertino, CA
Definitely not long lasting,even with primer, but it is more pigmented with a primer/base underneath. more often than not, only one or two shades will be pigmented, while the other two are chalky.
Monique L.
Reno, NV
This is pretty good eye shadow but it does not last long for whatever reason. I have to re-touch it a couple times a day. The price is good for what you get so I guess I can not complain to much!
Jessica C.
I love this eye shadow. I use Goddess for a very smokey eye look. I never really use the pink in it. But its very nice and sparkles just so wheres its nice for work and good for going out.
Alexandra B.
Clearwater, FL
The color and the formula is the same that it's been for years, nothing new and not any better. 16 hours!?!? Perhaps if you don't even blink! The colors great, but plan to reapply.
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
I've used this brand of eye shadows since I was in high school Many different color pallets and many different color combinations. The slight shimmer I them makes the colors pop out.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?