9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I bought the blue and green palette and the neutral palette and I found that the neautral palette came off very nice and smooth but the blues were chalky and not very pigmented
This palette has some really pretty colors but i feel like the quality just isn't that good. For me the shadows creased even with eye primer. Not very pigmented either.
I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette.
This quad is really pigmented and lasts the whole day without creasing! I wore these shades through a cheerleading competition and it didn't fade or come off at all! :)
At first when I tried this the colors were so vibrant! However, withing 2 hours the color started to fade so if you want more of a dramatic look make sure you use a good primer. The colors, however, are absolutely gorgeous!
I have purchased and tried one of these I like that they went on smooth however I don't think they were a long wear they creased after a while , a primer is needed !
I love these colors! They add a touch of color, without being too "out there". I also love that this product is Revlon, as I have always loved and trusted this brand!
I love the quality of the shadows, and the colors are perfect for bringing out my brown eyes. I find that the color variety in this quad is nice for making a simple day eye shadow look, or a smokey night shadow look.
I have a palette and i loveeee it. It is easy to blend and i don't know if it will stay for 16 hours but it does last me a whole school day which is enough for me!
I don't think it's any different than normal shadows. The colors aren't as vibrant as I hoped and it wore off after about 2 hours after application without primer
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos