BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Danielle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried and tried to like these eye shadows I applied with the applicator and brush it just does not want to go on my eye. I used a paint pot before I applied and it just didn't work for me. The colors are very pretty but like i said it just did not want to go on my eye.
Julie P.
Normal, Illinois
I love Revlon, so I was very excited to try this eye shadow. The trio I got was neutral colors and not very pigmented. At all. It takes a lot of packing on to get just a little color on my lids. I still love Revlon, but I will not be repurchasing this item.
Misty A.
These colors are always much sheerer than they appear in the pot unless they are neutrals. If you like that then these are for you but if you are looking for something more pigmented then I'd look elsewhere.
Katheryne F.
San Antonio, TX
Revlon Colorstay quads have great color choices and great color pay-off for most colors.
Patty W.
Medford , MA
I have the 'Decadent' quad, and the colors are gorgeous! These shadows don't crease and they do last a long time, but certainly not 16 hours. I think that although the colors stay and don't crease without a primer, they look much better and pop more with a primer.
Katie O.
New Canaan, CT
Great color choices, long wearing, pigmented, and available at the drugstore!
Jaime B.
Smithfield, VA
Awesome colors
Meghan O.
Riverside, CA
I love these shadows. They are very pigmented, easy to blend and very long lasting. I use on a semi regular basis.
Jenn S.
Pauline , Sc
This is the first shadow I have found to survive my work day. It doesn't fade or get creases. The neutral shades are my favorites because I am not a fan of heavy makeup for work. Love the color stay.
Kristen G.
Bremen, GA
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?