BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Ati F.
Ati F.
Salt Lake City, UT
I think overall its nice if you make sure to put primer first. I loved it overall
Haley S.
Haley S.
The colors in my quad don't really go together, there is not a lot of pigmentation but if you use this, use a primer
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
I wouldn't say these last 16 hours, but I love these Quads. Revlon has a lot of color options & they are GREAT for everyday wear! I have a brown quad that I use every few days!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Littleton, CO
The colors looked so pretty in the package that I bought it on a whim. I bought the quad called "Precocious" and the colors just didn't seem to sit right with each other, it was very difficult to make it look alright on my face. I have sensitive eyes and these irritated them a lot. Not good for people with sensitive eyes!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like the color options but it doesn't last as long as it says.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Oakland , CA
The formula wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad at all. The pigmentation is decent but I recommend wearing them on top of an eyeshadow primer for more pay off.

The quad I have is Seamist included the shades-
Peach- a satin peach shade. makes a good inner corner and brow bone highlight.
Teal- a satin light blue shade. Probably my least favorite in the quad.
Aubergine- a satin deep plum shade. Love it smudged as a liner or the outer corner.
Emerald- a satin deep hunter green color with a slight hint of blue.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love this eye shadow. I use Goddess for a very smokey eye look. I never really use the pink in it. But its very nice and sparkles just so wheres its nice for work and good for going out.
Sharlene M.
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV
I use these on top of my color tattoo eye shadows and they stay on and don't crease
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
A good option for a quick eyeshadow palette. easy to take with you in a purse. Some of the colors aren't as pigmented as the appear so be cautious with buying to many without testing some first. Not bad for a drugstore brand, but does not compare to mac or urban decay.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Glens Falls, NY
I have the neutral quad and I love them. I apply primer first. They blend well and they are pigmented.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?