Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Tiffany B.
I really like how the colors look but the pigmentation isn't the greatest... For a drugstore quad, it's even a bit expensive. But it's decent for a starter or just a simple, fresh look.
Reina P.
Hyattsville, MD
What a fun compact of quads! I have several sets and love them all! The color pay off is great! It's also really nice to travel if you have a limited space to carry your eye makeup.
Carisa M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I got this eyeshadow to review for revlon and the colors are great but the application is not. you have to run your brush over it multiple times to actually get color. I also do not think it last for 16 hours, its a pretty inexpensive eyeshadow.
Brandi H.
Lynchburg, VA
I purchaed the eye shadow quad in Inspired. The eye shadows were super pigmented and lasted all day with a primer. They didn't crease and weren't chalky. They have a creamy texture.
Samantha H.
I absolutely love this quad. It stays on for a long time and has great colors. It is a bit powdery, but it goes on smoothly. I love that two of the colors are shimmery and two are simply matte. They make for great contrasts to one another.
Rida S.
Astoria, NY
Tried them for the first time.. I bought 2 Quads.. the colors were soo pigmented and long lasting.. I had my eyes done in the morning and even by mid night my eyes were looking soo freshh.. Its a def thumb up and very cheap not to forget :)
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
I really love the way the colors look in the package I have purchased several only to find they are not as rich and pigmented as I thought. I have to use more than other shadows.
Shaye S.
Beautiful colors. I've used this palette for a few years. It stays on, never creased, and the colors are great. I do not use shadow primers, but I do put foundation on my lids.
Brianna C.
I wouldn't say these last 16 hours, but I love these Quads. Revlon has a lot of color options & they are GREAT for everyday wear! I have a brown quad that I use every few days!
Beth T.
Harker Hts, TX
I love colorstay products but had never tried the eyeshadow. The colors are great and go on very smoothly. However I was disappointed that the color did not stay on as promised.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?