9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
The colors work so well with multiple eye colors and the color actual comes out and doesn't just look dull. The colors look great in a smokey eye. Adding eye liner makes the colors look so vibrant!
The colors were not pigmented. I couldn't get the blending that I wanted. The consistancy was.. different.. and not in a good way. These colors didn't even last 6 hours with an eye shadow primer
These Revlon Colorstay eye-shadows lasts up to 16 hours , bold in color super pigmented, and great color/palette selections! They are easy to blend, smudge etc. Definitely worth the money!
I really do enjoy these Revlon shadows, until they start to crease (without primer). I never wear primer with my shadows and they normally never crease. But with these shadows I have to. Although when I do, I absolutely adore them. Great colors and consistency!
I like these colors. They go good with brown hair. I actually like a lot of their other combos. Yeah they definitely don't last 16 hrs, but if you use primer than they will last for awhile.
This eyeshadow palette grabbed my attention when I was in the drugstore simply because of its beautiful colors. However, the shadows aren't really pigmented and tend to be a bit chalky.
I have about 4 of these and only 2 of them are worth it there great pigment. the other 2 have no pigment and are very chalky i will be returning the 2 that i do not like and see about 2 more I'm giving them a chance
I really like how the colors look but the pigmentation isn't the greatest... For a drugstore quad, it's even a bit expensive. But it's decent for a starter or just a simple, fresh look.
I love this quad! The colors blend wonderfully and are very silky. They last all day but I don't have to scrub like crazy to get them off. I will definitely be looking for more of these.
I bought this quad at my drugstore as the sales person was putting them out. I really liked the color and was excited to try it. I really dislike this it, the shadows are chalky and with my dry skin it looks even worse. Not something I reach for at all.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos