BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Helen H.
This Revlon quad is one of my absolute favorites! I have the shade Adventurous! It is very long lasting and very recommended! Don't wait one more minute and go to your local drugstore and buy this! Fun Fact: Revlon is known for its long lasting products :)
Tandi V.
Shawnee, KS
I love the Revlon colorstay eyeshadow. I have about 4 of them and they are great. They last for me all day. Great colors that I don't have to cake on.
Emmie W.
These were nothing special for me. Maybe it was the color set I bought but the colors just seemed off to me. I bought a natural palette but they just looked very ashing and not what I would ever want in a natural eye shadow palette. Also the colors where chalky. Not a win at all.
Kristen G.
Bremen, GA
Alanah B.
I really do enjoy these Revlon shadows, until they start to crease (without primer). I never wear primer with my shadows and they normally never crease. But with these shadows I have to. Although when I do, I absolutely adore them. Great colors and consistency!
Jillian M.
Windsor, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought several of these quads on sale and I'm glad I got them on sale. I think the idea was good, because when you blend the colors they look nice and I like how they show you where to put each color- however the colors are very sheer and light and it takes several applications to get them the color they are supposed to be and then by that time they almost look caked on and chalky.
Anna S.
Batesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eyeshadow quads! The color selection is amazing and the quality of these eyeshadows are amazing. I don't recommend using these without a primer though, because they might crease. With using the right primer underneath, these eyeshadows can last up to 8 hours!
Jai-Shirelle M.
Charlotte, NC
There is a primer in them, so I don't have to wear my Nars primer with these eyeshadows. My eyes are really oily so eyeshadows usually crease. These do not, and the shadows are really soft on my eyes. I love them.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have two of these quads and absolutely love them! The colors are vibrant and have great staying power. I would definitely repurchase.
Somantha S.
I'm a huge Revlon fan, but these shadows have really disappointed me. The pigmentation blows, the shadow is chalky, and the product is over priced. For less than half the price you could get yourself some good Wet N Wild eyeshadows.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?