BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Tory G.
Atwater, CA
This is the stuff I use for every-day wear. I have both school and work to contend with and it lasts through 18 hours of my day. No smearing, no oily creasing. The only possible downside is that it almost necessitates using a make-up remover, or you'll be scrubbing for a while!
Cyndi R.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Overall for the price this is a nice quad. The light color is very powdery and doesn't have much pigment. The other colors are pigmented and blend well. It did last for eight plus hrs. But not 16 hours.
Sheena T.
I'm not a beauty guru so my experience will vary. I wasn't looking for 16hr coverage and haven't worn it that long. I've probably worn it 8 hrs at a time and it's held up great.
Jenn S.
Pauline , Sc
This is the first shadow I have found to survive my work day. It doesn't fade or get creases. The neutral shades are my favorites because I am not a fan of heavy makeup for work. Love the color stay.
I have no complaints about this eyeshadow. The pigmentation is good, easy to blend, great price, great colors, and comes with a highlight shade for under the brow. Also, this quad seems to last forever... I bought it a long time ago and still have some product left. Perfect!
Carlyanna M.
Chula Vista, CA
I've only tried a few of the neutral quads, which you would THINK would be a safe bet, but they've left such a bad impression that I really don't want to try any more.

The pigmentation was pretty sheer or had a faded look to them, and the texture was very hard and stiff.
Rhiannon D.
I love some of the quads, but you definitely need a good eye primer and build up the cover to get a good pay off. Wear is okay, nothing above the other drugstore eyeshadows.
Tess C.
Milwaukee, WI
This shadow isn't awful but wasn't worth the $4.00 I paid for it. I have the quad in "Attitude" and they are not very pigmented. You can build it up over time but there are so many better alternatives!
Kenzi M.
Works really good when you use one at a time. Not the best when you use all the colors together. They just don't mix well but one of them with other eye shadows looks nice.
Alisha C.
Ooltewah, TN
I use this eye shadow palette almost everyday. The colors that I got are beautiful, and they have lasted for me like they are supposed to, although at times, I wish they would go on a little darker.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?