BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Nary V.
Nary V.
Saint Paul, MN
The color payoff is not the same add in the pan... I was disappointed
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
This quad and 520 are on clearance at cvs ! A great way to test out this brand ! The colors are great and I love that I can depot these and put my favorite shades into my freestyle palette if your wanting to test it bows the time 75% off ! Run !
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
I wouldn't say these last 16 hours, but I love these Quads. Revlon has a lot of color options & they are GREAT for everyday wear! I have a brown quad that I use every few days!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Dayton, OH
I like this eyeshadow (I have the "Inspired" quad, pictured), but if I hadn't gotten it on clearance I might not like it so much. It could use a tad more pigment and be easier to blend. That being said, it does go on well and stay on well - nice and long-wearing.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love this eye shadow. I use Goddess for a very smokey eye look. I never really use the pink in it. But its very nice and sparkles just so wheres its nice for work and good for going out.
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
its perfect for anyone and its so affordable too. I would buy this again. I love this brand name and will be using products from this line for a long time :)
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
A good option for a quick eyeshadow palette. easy to take with you in a purse. Some of the colors aren't as pigmented as the appear so be cautious with buying to many without testing some first. Not bad for a drugstore brand, but does not compare to mac or urban decay.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
san diego , ca
I love the colors ..bright and very smooth ..
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Glens Falls, NY
I have the neutral quad and I love them. I apply primer first. They blend well and they are pigmented.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Cochranville, PA
My hubby bought me this little pack with some beautiful shades of purple and cream and they look so vibrant and last so long.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?