9 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 409 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
I really do love Revlon. it is my absolute favorite drugstore makeup brand. I purchased 535 Goddess. I really like the color selection , It stays on for about an average time but I wish it was slightly more pigmented
I love this product! I usually use a primer under my eye shadows, but in a pinch, this one doesn't need it. I love the colors, it goes with almost ANY outfit! I love playing with throwing an extra color in too :-)
There is a primer in them, so I don't have to wear my Nars primer with these eyeshadows. My eyes are really oily so eyeshadows usually crease. These do not, and the shadows are really soft on my eyes. I love them.
These colors are always much sheerer than they appear in the pot unless they are neutrals. If you like that then these are for you but if you are looking for something more pigmented then I'd look elsewhere.
I have several of these quads and I absolutely love the colors! The only drawback is that the pigmentation isn't that great so it has to really be caked on to really be noticeable.
Love there color they have but 16 umm not! doesn't stay on for that long that it says & also i hate that it leaves creases but other than that it has great colors and stays a bit0
I have the pallet in 505 decadent and I know other people have had issues witht the pigmentation but you could wear this with no primer and the shadows say one with no fall out I simply love this pallet it has all the colors I need and it reminds me of the too faced boudoir pallet.
Love the colors but sometimes need to retouch every once in awhile because when I mix them, after how many hours later it starts to look smudged on my eyelids. But its still perfectly good to use though
This is the stuff I use for every-day wear. I have both school and work to contend with and it lasts through 18 hours of my day. No smearing, no oily creasing. The only possible downside is that it almost necessitates using a make-up remover, or you'll be scrubbing for a while!
I'm not a beauty guru so my experience will vary. I wasn't looking for 16hr coverage and haven't worn it that long. I've probably worn it 8 hrs at a time and it's held up great.
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos