BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
These colors are some of my favorite and they last a long time. I love these colors they are just out there it makes my eyes look bigger&very pretty.
Tory G.
Tory G.
Atwater, CA
This is the stuff I use for every-day wear. I have both school and work to contend with and it lasts through 18 hours of my day. No smearing, no oily creasing. The only possible downside is that it almost necessitates using a make-up remover, or you'll be scrubbing for a while!
Jill F.
Jill F.
Hartford, WI
Love the colors they come in. They cease and stay on for crap, plus they bugged my contacts. Normal love Revlon products, but not this one
Ati F.
Ati F.
Salt Lake City, UT
I think overall its nice if you make sure to put primer first. I loved it overall
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
I wouldn't say these last 16 hours, but I love these Quads. Revlon has a lot of color options & they are GREAT for everyday wear! I have a brown quad that I use every few days!
Angela C.
Angela C.
San Diego, CA
These are pretty in the pan but the color payoff is weak. As soon as I apply them to my lids (with primer) and try to blend them, instead of blending they just sort of disappear. I usually love Revlon but these quads are a MISS to me.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I love this eye shadow. I use Goddess for a very smokey eye look. I never really use the pink in it. But its very nice and sparkles just so wheres its nice for work and good for going out.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is just your average eye-shadow. There is nothing especially great about it, and nothing particularly bad about it either. I can find a similar product for less.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
A good option for a quick eyeshadow palette. easy to take with you in a purse. Some of the colors aren't as pigmented as the appear so be cautious with buying to many without testing some first. Not bad for a drugstore brand, but does not compare to mac or urban decay.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Glens Falls, NY
I have the neutral quad and I love them. I apply primer first. They blend well and they are pigmented.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?