BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Alicia K.
Arcadia, CA
The colors are beautiful. I actually prefer it more than Victoria Secret's palate. I found that the colors last all night and love how pearly they are on the skin. I am always layering them and love that they do not crease.
Cathy B.
Los Angeles, CA
They are alright. Beautiful colors but maybe its just the color I bought. It wasn't that pigmented even over my primer. They certainly did not last that long as well but they are blendable.
Katie B.
Lumberton, TX
Just bought this the other day and I'm very picky about trying new brands when i found one i like. this one is much better than the one i had before. i think Loreal? i bought the brown shadow blend and it stays on all day!
Angelica M.
Aurora, CO
I bought this not to long ago and I have to say for the price this is a nice product!! It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay at least 8 to 10.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Got the brazen (I think that's the name!) last fall. It was a little bolder than my usual color choice, but it's gorgeous! I also love that it gives you the instructions for where to apply which shade. Reasonably priced.
Lindsay H.
Snellville, GA
These quads are okay, but they don't hit it out of the park with pigmentation or texture. If you want a drugstore shadow that does the job, I would recommend Wet N Wild. Believe it or not, they really hit it out of the park!
Tabitha S.
I really liked the colors but I wasn't crazy about how they looked/stayed once applied. And other people I talked to had a similar experience. Not a bad product, but not as good as they seem to make it out to be either.
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
I have bought this eyeshadow several times because I love the color palets and Maybelline. But I am usually disappointed with how they smudge and the color does not last for me. Maybe they require a primer to stay put.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
So as I said in my title not bad. I like the color choices I just wish they haf a richer more vibrant look on. It's not bad for the price or if you want more of a subtle look in the color choices.
Christine C.
I love the wide selection of quads available, but the quality of the shades varies. The pigmentation is generally ok, but nothing spectacular. NYX makes much better shadows for a lower price
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?