BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
North Olmsted, OH
For perfectly executed smokey eyes, try Revlon’s ColorStay 16-hour Eye Shadow Quad in Bombshell. The three grey tints blended seamlessly while the golden yellow added a bit of warmth to my eyes. I loved that after a full workday I didn’t have creases in my eyes from the shadow caking.

The verdict? I would definitely invest in these affordable beauty products from Revlon. Getting these results for under $8? I’m sold.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
I think if make up companies are trying to go for staying eye make up, they need to go with a cream. Those last much longer.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased and tried one of these I like that they went on smooth however I don't think they were a long wear they creased after a while , a primer is needed !
Karina K.
Karina K.
These shadows are pretty- your get what you pay for here. They have a lot of different color choices.
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
These may look pretty but Revlon doesn't do eye shadows very well. Poor color payoff.
Alasha M.
Alasha M.
I just started using eye shadow after I got the beauty voxbox and I must say I enjoy it now. This is a pretty good product and I love that it lasts for a long time. It comes off when i take it off.
Haley F.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I bought this on sale at my local CVS and was very excited to get it home and try it out! Alas, when I tried it out I was so disgusted at how bad the product was for even paying the maybe $3 or $4! I swatched the shadows as I always do when I get new shadows and was so displeased! I tried to apply a primer and use the quad and was still unhappy. There was just no pigment whatsoever in the product and the shadows were very chalky! My experience overall was just horrible so I returned the quad to CVS and saved my money on trying something else. This is just one reason I'd rather skip on drugstore shadows and save for higher end ones.
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
These colors are some of my favorite and they last a long time. I love these colors they are just out there it makes my eyes look bigger&very pretty.
Ati F.
Ati F.
Salt Lake City, UT
I think overall its nice if you make sure to put primer first. I loved it overall
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Pt Charlotte, FL
A good option for a quick eyeshadow palette. easy to take with you in a purse. Some of the colors aren't as pigmented as the appear so be cautious with buying to many without testing some first. Not bad for a drugstore brand, but does not compare to mac or urban decay.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?