Trend Alert: Would You Try Glitter Brows?
8 varieties available
Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
3.95 / 5 based on 408 Reviews
Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
- "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
- "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
- "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
- "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
This product is decent. It come in a variety of colors and it lasted on me for 5 hours with a primer
I love Revlon, so I was very excited to try this eye shadow. The trio I got was neutral colors and not very pigmented. At all. It takes a lot of packing on to get just a little color on my lids. I still love Revlon, but I will not be repurchasing this item.
I love the variety of colors they offer. They have a lot for Hazel eyes too!
I purchased the purple/lilac version, while the dark colors did show up they were a bit chalky, did not work for me. The light colors barely showed up on me, definitely not worth the $7 i paid for them. So much better shadows out there at a lower cost.
I am a huge revlon lover from foundations and powders to lips, etc, but this eyeshadow is worse than it's cheaper alternative. The pigmentation is non existent, there is no lasting power and when you blend the colors out it looks like one shade. Save your money!
I bought this quad at my drugstore as the sales person was putting them out. I really liked the color and was excited to try it. I really dislike this it, the shadows are chalky and with my dry skin it looks even worse. Not something I reach for at all.
These are very nice. Lots of color selection, and they do last a long time, with primer. They are very smooth. I would recommend these.
I bought these to help achieve a peacock eyeshadow look for last Halloween and they did not help at all. While the colors are pigmented they are very thin and do not show up well once applied. I would skip it.
Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !
I love these colors! They add a touch of color, without being too "out there". I also love that this product is Revlon, as I have always loved and trusted this brand!
Q & A
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
What are some good colors?
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos