BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I would recommend this if you're looking at the 2 darker colors. Don't expect anything from the top 2 lighter colors though. They have no pigment or anything. They are just a little shimmery. The lower 2 colors are good for pigment, they are creamy and easy toa apply with a brush, they have good staying power and blend out nicely.
Angela C.
San Diego, CA
These are pretty in the pan but the color payoff is weak. As soon as I apply them to my lids (with primer) and try to blend them, instead of blending they just sort of disappear. I usually love Revlon but these quads are a MISS to me.
Rachel A.
Pharr, TX
The quad in Brazen is nicely pigmented and a great neutral quad. I love it. The Adventurous quad, however, was muddy looking if you follow the look on the back. They just don't pair well all together and not every color was pigmented.
Maddie G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this eye shadow quad. The differences in the four colors allows me to either put them all on together, or where a couple at a time. I love the variety! The shadow stays on a long time, even with my oily skin. Highly recommend.
Anna H.
This is a good color quad and is bendable however it does not last 16 hours even with a primer. It does not irate or crease but it gets a B because of its false 16 hour claim it lasted about 6 hours.
Alasha M.
I just started using eye shadow after I got the beauty voxbox and I must say I enjoy it now. This is a pretty good product and I love that it lasts for a long time. It comes off when i take it off.
Alicia H.
I LOVE THE WAY THE EYESHADOWS LOOK IN THE BOX. I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD. I WOULD RECOMEND IT TO BENGINNERS WITH COLORS
Alicia K.
Arcadia, CA
The colors are beautiful. I actually prefer it more than Victoria Secret's palate. I found that the colors last all night and love how pearly they are on the skin. I am always layering them and love that they do not crease.
Stephanie B.
This is my go to eyeshadow quad. I use Decadent which has a pinks and browns. This shade can fit any skin tone too! My only tiff is the "16 hour" lasting power. It really doesn't last that long and I have to use a primer too.
Nina S.
I am a big Revlon fan, I would buy Revlon before any other drug store brand, but these eye shadows just don't cut it. They seem very powdery, and I can never get the colors to show up as they should. They just don't work for me.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?