BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "It has some colors that if you just look at it you'd be like "eh, not for me" cause they look chalky and grey-toned but when you put them on it's actually pretty good quality and looks nice." in 6 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Brandi J.
N Charleston, SC
I love trying new shadows. I picked up three of these and was not happy with the results. the colors aren't as vibrant or pigmented as I thought and was not happy with the blending. I wont be getting anymore of these.
Maida S.
Fargo, ND
I purchased the purple/lilac version, while the dark colors did show up they were a bit chalky, did not work for me. The light colors barely showed up on me, definitely not worth the $7 i paid for them. So much better shadows out there at a lower cost.
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I have a few different palettes from this line and I do love them. They don't always okay well with some primers but they're a great shadow once you find a primer that works with them!
Meghan C.
Flint, MI
I really like Revlon's eye shadow quads! I think they pair up some really nice colors and they aren't afraid to go bold with some and more safe in others, so there's something for everyone! They go on well and the color lasts all day! Love love love!
Amy M.
I have the pallet with the black, silvers, and rosy pink color. So perfect for a dark smokey eye. Love the way the pink looks in the crease of a dark eyelid. The silver is excellent worn alone or teamed up with practically every color imaginable!
Kayla D.
Dartmouth, Ma
This quad and 520 are on clearance at cvs ! A great way to test out this brand ! The colors are great and I love that I can depot these and put my favorite shades into my freestyle palette if your wanting to test it bows the time 75% off ! Run !
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
These are not the best eyeshadows ever but they are not the worst either, the color pay off is eh but with a good base I think they actually wok pretty well, I would suggest nyx's milk as it is my favorite base.
Roxanne A.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Great quad! Although I prefer higher end shadows, these definitely hold up throughout the day when placed with the right primer. One of the only drugstore brand eyeshadows I use!
Kelsey T.
Revlon has really great quality cosmetics, but this quad is not one of them. The pigmentation was terrible!! I got it on a great sale during the CVS winter beauty sale, otherwise I would have returned it. Save your money, and pass on this quad!
Amanda A.
Van Wert, OH
Ok so I'm a makeup junkie, I always find myself purchasing makeup that beauty gurus rave about. With that being said I bought the inspired quad and wasn't to impressed. Like others have said, they are quite chalky, and definitely not 16 hour.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?