BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Rachel S.
Dallas, GA
I love the variety of colors they offer. They have a lot for Hazel eyes too!
Ana S.
Hillsboro, OR
Love the colors but it it's not that great
Maida S.
Fargo, ND
I purchased the purple/lilac version, while the dark colors did show up they were a bit chalky, did not work for me. The light colors barely showed up on me, definitely not worth the $7 i paid for them. So much better shadows out there at a lower cost.
Kristi C.
Nashua, NH
I am a huge revlon lover from foundations and powders to lips, etc, but this eyeshadow is worse than it's cheaper alternative. The pigmentation is non existent, there is no lasting power and when you blend the colors out it looks like one shade. Save your money!
Maria M.
Rockford, IL
I bought this quad at my drugstore as the sales person was putting them out. I really liked the color and was excited to try it. I really dislike this it, the shadows are chalky and with my dry skin it looks even worse. Not something I reach for at all.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
I really love the way the colors look in the package I have purchased several only to find they are not as rich and pigmented as I thought. I have to use more than other shadows.
Rachelle M.
Oakland , CA
The formula wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad at all. The pigmentation is decent but I recommend wearing them on top of an eyeshadow primer for more pay off.

The quad I have is Seamist included the shades-
Peach- a satin peach shade. makes a good inner corner and brow bone highlight.
Teal- a satin light blue shade. Probably my least favorite in the quad.
Aubergine- a satin deep plum shade. Love it smudged as a liner or the outer corner.
Emerald- a satin deep hunter green color with a slight hint of blue.
Brittney M.
Modesto, CA
This is a good shadow. It is long wearing, definitely not 16 hours though. There a nice color options.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have two of these quads and absolutely love them! The colors are vibrant and have great staying power. I would definitely repurchase.
Nicole D.
I have 4 of the Revlon Colorstay eye shadow quads (Seductive, Precocious, Serene, and Brazen). I love all 4 of them, and I use these quads more than my Smashbox palette. The color combinations are pretty and I enjoy making new looks with them. It's really nice because you can go from natural to dramatic with each quad. I wanted to say which one was my favorite, but I really can't choose just one. On top of primer, these shadows last all day, even on the hottest days here in Texas. I greatly recommend trying out these little quads.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?