BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this not to long ago and I have to say for the price this is a nice product!! It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay at least 8 to 10.
Carlyanna M.
Carlyanna M.
Chula Vista, CA
I've only tried a few of the neutral quads, which you would THINK would be a safe bet, but they've left such a bad impression that I really don't want to try any more.

The pigmentation was pretty sheer or had a faded look to them, and the texture was very hard and stiff.
Lourdes G.
Lourdes G.
Hinsdale, IL
The colors are horrible it is hard to crate a look! they slide off and It did not work for me
Danielle Q.
Danielle Q.
Pasco, WA
This color goes on vibrant and stays put it never cakes or creases and stays fresh all day!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
I love the quality of the shadows, and the colors are perfect for bringing out my brown eyes. I find that the color variety in this quad is nice for making a simple day eye shadow look, or a smokey night shadow look.
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
San Diego, CA
I have bought this eyeshadow several times because I love the color palets and Maybelline. But I am usually disappointed with how they smudge and the color does not last for me. Maybe they require a primer to stay put.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
North Olmsted, OH
For perfectly executed smokey eyes, try Revlon’s ColorStay 16-hour Eye Shadow Quad in Bombshell. The three grey tints blended seamlessly while the golden yellow added a bit of warmth to my eyes. I loved that after a full workday I didn’t have creases in my eyes from the shadow caking.

The verdict? I would definitely invest in these affordable beauty products from Revlon. Getting these results for under $8? I’m sold.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
One of my favorite quads. I love the combination of colors. Used together, or separately, you can't go wrong with these gorgeous colors
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased and tried one of these I like that they went on smooth however I don't think they were a long wear they creased after a while , a primer is needed !
Haley F.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
I bought this on sale at my local CVS and was very excited to get it home and try it out! Alas, when I tried it out I was so disgusted at how bad the product was for even paying the maybe $3 or $4! I swatched the shadows as I always do when I get new shadows and was so displeased! I tried to apply a primer and use the quad and was still unhappy. There was just no pigment whatsoever in the product and the shadows were very chalky! My experience overall was just horrible so I returned the quad to CVS and saved my money on trying something else. This is just one reason I'd rather skip on drugstore shadows and save for higher end ones.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?