Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Atlanta M.
Atlanta M.
Halifax, West York
3 weeks, 4 days ago
noooo! never been a fan of this brand its just a cheap drugstore brand that has a good rep! I dont know why? I have never used any of their products again after trying many different ones
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
4 years, 4 months ago
No it doesn't
Kelly Z.
Kelly Z.
New Lenox, IL
4 years, 4 months ago
No, but using a primer and makeup stay spray helps.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Golden, CO
4 years, 5 months ago
No it does not! Looks like there is a definite consensus here that it doesn't last 16 hours!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
Sure doesn't
Aurora, CO
4 years, 5 months ago
No they would not unless you used a primer and that will make it last a few hours longer than normal.
Aurora, CO
Margaret B.
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
4 years, 7 months ago
No, try wet and wild instead with a good base primer
Joy T.
Joy T.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years, 8 months ago
It does last awhile if you use a primer/foundation beforehand. Not sure about 16hrs, but lasts through your work day!
Lourdes G.
Lourdes G.
Hinsdale, IL
Christina B.
Christina B.
Ajax
4 years, 8 months ago
YES! you MUST use a primer in order for the colors to last!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Not 16 hours.
Kristinn E.
Kristinn E.
4 years, 8 months ago
I don't know about 16 hours, but they do last on me an entire day from around 7:30 to 7:30 so a good 12 hours. I do use an eyelid primer always and usually a cream shadow base too, but I don't think the cream shadow is necessary to make them last. I really like these little quads.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
More like 3 hours with primer
Tafura T.
Tafura T.
4 years, 9 months ago
Im not sure if it last 16 hours but after a few hours it sort of loses it color and looks smudged
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 9 months ago
IT DOES LAST AS LONG AS I WEAR THEM. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT 16 HOURS BUT ITS GOOD FOR THE TIME I HAVE USED THEM .
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
No it doesn't last 16 hours. But I have found (and its a tip from a make up artist) that if you wet your eye shadow brush, then rub in the pallet it will stay longer. But still not 16 hours. More around 5-7
Meg O.
Meg O.
4 years, 9 months ago
With my skin, yes. I have fairly dry skin and most powder shadows stay put well for me. I let my moisturizer soak in before applying, but don't use a primer or anything.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
4 years, 9 months ago
I wake up early and don't wash my makeup off until my day ends around 9 pm. Being almost 16 hours that I wear this eyeshadow (and I wear it everyday during the work week) it is impressive how it holds up with a quick touch up around 3 pm.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Worcester, MA
4 years, 9 months ago
No, but if you use an eye shadow primer it will.
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Mesa, AZ
4 years, 10 months ago
No, it doesn't really last that long, at least in my experience. It will probably crease after 2-3 hours.
4 years, 10 months ago
I have oily skin and even with the us of UDPP it didn't last more than 3 hours. It was a disappointment.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
jessup, PA
4 years, 10 months ago
No, not at all, you need to pile it on,and use primer
Tlaltzin M.
Tlaltzin M.
Sacramento, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
NO, it creases very fast
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Lewiston, ID
4 years, 10 months ago
Not at all. Even when used with a primer
Saranda M.
Saranda M.
4 years, 10 months ago
For me, it stayed on but lost it's boldness after a few hours.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Dallas, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I fell asleep once and when I woke up it looked a bit smudgy but still there
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Amelia Court House, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
Haha no. But they can last on my up to 8 hours.. i have VERY oily eyes so when i use this and a Maybelline color tattoo it lasts 8 hours
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
4 years, 10 months ago
No it doesn't and I even use the two faced eyelid primer! The colors aren't very pigmented either!
Emily C.
Emily C.
Colinet
4 years, 10 months ago
Honestly I'm not sure cuz i never wore it that long before
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Gloucester, VA
4 years, 10 months ago
I don't wear eyesahdow for that long but on there own no, however with a good primer or base they last pretty long.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Batesville, IN
4 years, 10 months ago
I honestly don't know, because I don't wear makeup for 16 hours. But with the right eye primer these eyeshadows can last up too a good eight hours.