REVLON Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad, Delightful, 0.16 Ounce uploaded by Ariana F.REVLON Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad, Delightful, 0.16 Ounce uploaded by Ariana F.

BY REVLON

• How good is the pigments?1 Answers
  • I have try something from Revlon but never make up is there make ...1 Answers
Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
This eye shadow set has the most beautiful colors that you can use on your daily makeup routine.
They are long lastin, adn really easy to apply with every eye shadow brush that you have in home.
My aye color is brown and I think this colors look great on me.
Andrea B.
Cincinnati, OH
This eyeshadow quad is so awesome for its price! Revlon has always out out great eye shadows and always have great colors as well. I love this quad because the colors are so pretty and not over bearing. Once I run out, I will buy this product again for sure.
Raven W.
Very beautiful product. Beautiful rich colors that are easy to blend. Good value for a quad. I have greyish blue eyes. These colors went nicely with my eye color. I bout this product at Walmart. I highly recommend !
Christina S.
Taneytown, MD
The palette colors are pretty. Works well with any eye color. The packaging is sturdy and does not allow for shadow colors to crack and break. The brush however, has lost the foam tip very easily. I am now applying shadow with my fingers.
Diana T.
Waxahachie, Tx
I rarely use this product . I guess if you're barely starting to learn to do eyeshadows it's a good product but I don't find myself reaching for it at all . It just sits in my collection . The color pay off is a 2 on a scale from 1-10
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
This is a great Eyeshadow palette if you are looking for a palette with more natural shades that you could definitely make more vibant or more soft. Also at a great price!
Jules C.
I really like it because of the neutral colors. You can use it as an eye shadow. You can also if you want to color in your eyebrows but don't want your eye brows to be too dark, the dark brown of this palette works really well
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This mini palette Revlon is excellent, I love it too much because too pigmented and best of all is that last well. It also has a super-beautiful colors I definitely love.
Darby W.
Southport, FL
I really like Revlon shadows. They aren't chalky or too creamy like other drugstore shadows. They blend nicely and are long lasting. If I don't use my Urban Decay or Too Faced shadows, this is the quad I reach for.
Ty W.
I love my Revlon eye makeup! It lasts all day! I wish it came with a little instruction label on how to combine the colors. It does last if you go in the water too. But it will come off if you run your eyes.
stefanie b.
I have try something from Revlon but never make up is there make up good
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
How good is the pigments?