BY REVLON

Gioconda P.
Gioconda P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye shadow set has the most beautiful colors that you can use on your daily makeup routine.
They are long lastin, adn really easy to apply with every eye shadow brush that you have in home.
My aye color is brown and I think this colors look great on me.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Taneytown, MD
The palette colors are pretty. Works well with any eye color. The packaging is sturdy and does not allow for shadow colors to crack and break. The brush however, has lost the foam tip very easily. I am now applying shadow with my fingers.
Ty W.
Ty W.
I love my Revlon eye makeup! It lasts all day! I wish it came with a little instruction label on how to combine the colors. It does last if you go in the water too. But it will come off if you run your eyes.
Diary V.
Diary V.
Sheboygan, WI
This is a great Eyeshadow palette if you are looking for a palette with more natural shades that you could definitely make more vibant or more soft. Also at a great price!
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This have beautiful colors that looks good for every type of skin color. i love this. obv doesn't stay that much hours but stay a lot
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Bolivar, MO
All the color stay products are good except for this one. I used it once and relized it wasn't for me... it just didn't do the trick.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow quad! Perfect for a simple daytime look! These shadows blend well and stay on all day.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could be a bit more pigmented but not bad for the price and the colors are beautiful. Easy to apply.
dayanna b.
dayanna b.
St George, UT
Great product for a great price.....................................................................
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Bellísimo colores me encanta esas sombras de revlon es lo mejor duraderas y con colores increíbles
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have try something from Revlon but never make up is there make up good
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
How good is the pigments?