BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "My problem before using this product was having eye shadow that wouldn't make it past lunch before I had to reapply, but not with reckon color stay." in 2 reviews
  • "little goes a long way for this stuff" in 1 review
  • "It's made by a great brand and works well I would not say 16 hours but a long time if it were a dollar or so less it would be perfect" in 1 review
  • "Good color selection but terrible pigmentation!" in 1 review
  • "These are very good and do last long, but I find that even with a primer you have to really pack it on." in 1 review
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeshadows aren’t that bad. I have been using the dark brown on my eyebrows and it works really well. The colors are very pigmented and it’s very affordable. I highly recommend for anyone who loves drug store products.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This production has horrible pigmentation. I had to almost take the pans to get a swatch that showed the colors. I have tried with a primer and using a wet brush, but nothing works. There isn't much fallout, however, which is generally a good thing. The color combination is beautiful so I wish it would work. I recommend changing the formula. I will not be repurchasing this product and I don't recommend it.
Sabrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette, if you could call it that, when I began doing eye makeup, so it is a good beginners palette. The eye shadows itself are chalky and chunky with very little pigment. But, really the only good thing about it is the dark brown eyeshadow, its creamy with high pigmentation and I constantly use it to shape my eyebrows.
Dayton M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeshadow palette! It's perfect if you're looking for something small and simple. The colors are natural and pretty. It isn't super pigmented, and it creases a little, but it's still a great product. I got this for super cheap from Walmart. I would recommend this to beginners or someone who is looking for a simple and small eyeshadow palette.
Anita V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Revlon eyeshadows for years. I always buy the quads and sometimes singles of ones that I use a lot of. I mostly like the neutral colors and the frosty whites. I stick with mostly Browns golds and tans. I usually buy them at Walmart or Walgreens. Good product for the price I will always continue to buy these eyeshadows I just love them.
Lauren F.
Holly, MI
This is an easy go to product. It is relatively inexpensive and makes a nice base when applying eye shadow. It is not ultra pigmented or long lasting but you get what you pay for with it. Mixing in just a bit of expensive shadow can make your eyes pop for half the cost
Shelby H.
New Orleans, LA
It's the best travel makeup. It's small and fits nicely in a go bag. I use this product as a neutral work look or just an everyday look. The packaging doesn't open in your bag and there are many different sets. You can mix and match. I love them but while the product is easy to blend, they don't last all day.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
This has been my favorite eyeshadow for years! The matte color is very vibrant and is a great daytime look. There's a darker shade on them to easily change into a nighttime look! I buy it because of the price, the quality, and the variety!
Cara A.
Bunker Hill, KS
I've had my pallet for awhile, and although I love it, it's also not my favorite. For the price it isn't bad at all and you're definitely getting your money's worth, but if you're more on the high ends of makeup, this is probably not the pallet for you.
Elizabeth F.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly don't use this for eyeshadow! I've always used it to do my eyebrows! The pencils never exactly worked for me because it always made my eyebrows look so incredibly dark! But this offers a lighter shade!!
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know which palette is featured in the photo?
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeshadow crease at all?
Loyrs L.
Não sei o preço atual dela, qual é?