BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "The colors are not bad, long lasting, the sponge us a good applicator if don't have brush handy" in 3 reviews
  • "My problem before using this product was having eye shadow that wouldn't make it past lunch before I had to reapply, but not with reckon color stay." in 2 reviews
  • "These colors in the picture are very nice contour for the eyes and are nice neutral colors that can be worn to any occasion." in 1 review
  • "It's something so simple but goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "Favorite eyeshadow stays on long very pretty also use on my eybrows and it stays on all day it's very affordable and it's also good brand has good quality" in 1 review
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
I love the color pallet in this since I love neutral colors but compared to some it didn't stay on as well as I expected it to. I have sensitive skin and their was no irritation from it but the wear was not as expected. I would recommend you try it since the value is good.
Jordan K.
White Plains
When i saw this little kit... I was so hopeful. A littl kit that i could take anywhere! However the colors dont really blend well and they are very pearly. Not necessarily powders
Maddie P.
I think that for a normal eyeshadow it works great. But I expected it to stay on much longer than it does. It usually lasts about 4 hours before completely coming off.
Fey S.
It’s kind of patchy but I really like the dark brown shade for the crease, I think it really fit my dark eye color, I use to use it a lot but I use more things now, the packing feels a little cheap, I recommend for beginners
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Eyeshadows aren’t that bad. I have been using the dark brown on my eyebrows and it works really well. The colors are very pigmented and it’s very affordable. I highly recommend for anyone who loves drug store products.
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
This production has horrible pigmentation. I had to almost take the pans to get a swatch that showed the colors. I have tried with a primer and using a wet brush, but nothing works. There isn't much fallout, however, which is generally a good thing. The color combination is beautiful so I wish it would work. I recommend changing the formula. I will not be repurchasing this product and I don't recommend it.
Sabrina S.
I got this palette, if you could call it that, when I began doing eye makeup, so it is a good beginners palette. The eye shadows itself are chalky and chunky with very little pigment. But, really the only good thing about it is the dark brown eyeshadow, its creamy with high pigmentation and I constantly use it to shape my eyebrows.
Dayton M.
This is a great eyeshadow palette! It's perfect if you're looking for something small and simple. The colors are natural and pretty. It isn't super pigmented, and it creases a little, but it's still a great product. I got this for super cheap from Walmart. I would recommend this to beginners or someone who is looking for a simple and small eyeshadow palette.
Anita V.
I have been using Revlon eyeshadows for years. I always buy the quads and sometimes singles of ones that I use a lot of. I mostly like the neutral colors and the frosty whites. I stick with mostly Browns golds and tans. I usually buy them at Walmart or Walgreens. Good product for the price I will always continue to buy these eyeshadows I just love them.
Lauren F.
Holly, MI
This is an easy go to product. It is relatively inexpensive and makes a nice base when applying eye shadow. It is not ultra pigmented or long lasting but you get what you pay for with it. Mixing in just a bit of expensive shadow can make your eyes pop for half the cost
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
Anyone know which palette is featured in the photo?
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
Does this eyeshadow crease at all?
Loyrs L.
Não sei o preço atual dela, qual é?