BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "My problem before using this product was having eye shadow that wouldn't make it past lunch before I had to reapply, but not with reckon color stay." in 2 reviews
  • "little goes a long way for this stuff" in 1 review
  • "It's made by a great brand and works well I would not say 16 hours but a long time if it were a dollar or so less it would be perfect" in 1 review
  • "Good color selection but terrible pigmentation!" in 1 review
  • "These are very good and do last long, but I find that even with a primer you have to really pack it on." in 1 review
Mogadore, OH
Review for: Addictive
I guess I'm the odd one out. I adore these Revlon Colorstay shadows and will choose them over anything from Covergirl and even Maybelline. I have the palettes Adventurous and Siren (for now 😉). I don't use primer ever and these go on so velvety smooth, blend beautifully, and stay put, which is why I'm so surprised about the pigmentation complaints. Everything creases eventually on my oily eyelids, even my foundation, but when I use this eyeshadow it looks perfect all day with no creasing what so ever. In the picture I'm wearing Adventurous, I took the one on the left side an hour or two into work and the close up photo is near the end of my 8 hour shift. Still flawless. I went out after without touching it up. Highly recommend the Colorstay liquid foundation too!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Of all the Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quads I have tried, this one is definitely the best one. It has great pigmentation, and goes on easily. The color in the bottom left has a slight pinky mauve shift to it which is really pretty. It adds something to your eye look without being distracting.
Megan G.
Megan G.
I really like this product. Good for the inexpensive price. I have oily skin so the lighter colors tend to not hold up as much as the darker ones but overall I really like this. I would definitely try other color pallets in this brand since it is cheeper than other brands.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Irwin, PA
It's the best everyday eyeshadow quad! Great mix of mattes and shimmers that are pigmented, easy to apply, and long-lasting. The packaging is sleek and you can make a lot of different looks. Have repurchased it multiple times because it's that good.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Addictive
This has been my favorite eyeshadow for years! The matte color is very vibrant and is a great daytime look. There's a darker shade on them to easily change into a nighttime look! I buy it because of the price, the quality, and the variety!
Andra C.
Andra C.
I use this quad to create a natural day look. I have light brown eyes so the soft neutrals help bring out my eye color. The shadow lasts all day and doesn't crease. I buy this quad regularly since it's such a great neutral shadow to wear.
Terra W.
Terra W.
Georgetown, KY
I like that the color stays true and ON. I cannot use this product every day, as it irritates my skin if I do, but I have rather sensitive skin. I use it when I know I am going to have a long day.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Amelia, OH
Review for: Addictive
I use Revlon colorstay pallets on a daily basis. I have a long work day and often perspire due to constant walking around. The color is usually still there after 9 hours at work
Emily G.
Emily G.
Waveland, MS
Review for: Addictive
The powder is quit stiff at first. I do love the formula wear. And the colors are true. For a nice natural look at a decent price. You couldn't quiet ask for better.
Kay M.
Kay M.
It's good. Not a holy grail item, but the color pay off is really amazing. Only down side is for my oily skin it does crease. But with a primer it works very well.
Mogadore, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone know which palette is featured in the photo?
Megan C.
Megan C.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this eyeshadow crease at all?
Loyrs L.
Loyrs L.
Não sei o preço atual dela, qual é?