BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

• Is this product long lasting? I really have issues with my eye shad...3 Answers
  • How long does this shadow last before it needs to be reapplied? 3 Answers
Mercedez P.
Mercedez P.
Waterbury, CT
I purchased this on a whim a while ago- The pink and purple definitely caught my eye. It's a lovely little quad with GORGEOUS shadow colors that are definitely precocious to say the least. The silver is especially stunning. There is a small amount of fallout and I recommend using a primer before the pink shadow, as it is quite light on darker skin but other than that, they also blend quite well!
Andrea Corina L.
Andrea Corina L.
Minden, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is amazing, works perfectly in the eyes without leaving creases, highly pigmented and the colors stay the same after using it for a while. The colors are amazing, and it has a great balance between Matte and glittery eyeshadows.
Maxileide S.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These colors are meant to go to work and hang out with friends. This is great.
I bought at Walgreen.
I liked the texture, spent only a little, the colors set well on your skin.
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I put on a primer before I applied this Revlon quad in Precocious. The darker colors show up well, but the lighter shades do not show up as well on my fair skin. I traditionally am not a fan of  shadow sets because of the lighter colors not showing up super well on my skin.
Susana D.
Susana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye shadow is perfect to get a beautiful touch in your eyes!! Is perfect to use it for a night out as it last for all night. My eye color is caramel and purple really fits in nice! I will buy it again
Cindi M.
Cindi M.
OMG ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER! I'm always using it
I'm always being them at rite aid the price is cheap and they stay on all day and night they really bring out my eyes and I have tiny eyes hehe
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Malden, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally loooveeee this little palette, the colors are absolute gorgeous together. They accent almost any color eyes when your wearing the right color.
Dania P.
Dania P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eyeshadow they are pigmented and they have a slight shimmer which I love! The color combinations are perfect to create different looks.
Victoria Q.
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
I love plummy eyeshadow colors, and Siren delivers. Both of the pink / plum shades blend beautifully and look great with my eyes. The grey is also nice and super dark.
I haven't actually used the white, and would prefer something else that splits the difference between the other colors. Changeable pans would be amazing.
Talisa N.
Talisa N.
Rio dell, CA
Love the silver and white with the maroon. I haven't used the pink, I prefer a dark look and just use the white as a highlight. Would prefer a color other than the light pink but still love this pallet.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Huntington, WV
Is this product long lasting? I really have issues with my eye shadow fading through the day. Any advice?
Holly W.
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
How long does this shadow last before it needs to be reapplied?