BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

• Is this product long lasting? I really have issues with my eye sh...4 Answers
  • How long does this eye shadow last . I mean i burly got it ?2 Answers
  • How long does this shadow last before it needs to be reapplied? 3 Answers
Robin P.
De Queen, AR
it's pretty when you start your day however at the end of the day it was pretty much gone. I am not one to sweat so that wasn't the case it really just wears off.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I really like this product. I bought it at Walmart last spring in the shade "Precocious." It really brings out the green tint in my gray eyes. It seems to last a long time and it was relatively cheap. I would recommend this product to a friend and will probably try a different shade next time.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I put on a primer before I applied this Revlon quad in Precocious. The darker colors show up well, but the lighter shades do not show up as well on my fair skin. I traditionally am not a fan of  shadow sets because of the lighter colors not showing up super well on my skin.
Susana D.
This eye shadow is perfect to get a beautiful touch in your eyes!! Is perfect to use it for a night out as it last for all night. My eye color is caramel and purple really fits in nice! I will buy it again
Stacy P.
Cumberland, RI
This Eyeshadow really does last a LONG time! I don't own it YET because it was just a couple night ago that I was out to dinner with some friends and while we were in the ladies room freshening up our makeup, I noticed my Eyeshadow faded and it looked like I wasn't wearing any at all (I really was)! My friend handed me this quad and I loved it immediately! It's very pigmented and it goes on smooth, no creasing and very little fall out. We'll after a LONG night out I went home and fell asleep with my Makeup on (tsk tsk, I know...I was so tired)!! I woke the next morning and my Eyeshadow looked as if I had JUST APPLIED IT!!! It had actually been about 15 hours since it was applied. Now THAT is what I call long lasting!! I am going to buy my own TODAY.
Cindi M.
OMG ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EYESHADOW PALETTE EVER! I'm always using it
I'm always being them at rite aid the price is cheap and they stay on all day and night they really bring out my eyes and I have tiny eyes hehe
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
I love plummy eyeshadow colors, and Siren delivers. Both of the pink / plum shades blend beautifully and look great with my eyes. The grey is also nice and super dark.
I haven't actually used the white, and would prefer something else that splits the difference between the other colors. Changeable pans would be amazing.
Mercedez P.
Waterbury, CT
I purchased this on a whim a while ago- The pink and purple definitely caught my eye. It's a lovely little quad with GORGEOUS shadow colors that are definitely precocious to say the least. The silver is especially stunning. There is a small amount of fallout and I recommend using a primer before the pink shadow, as it is quite light on darker skin but other than that, they also blend quite well!
Andrea Corina L.
New Castle, DE
This eyeshadow is amazing, works perfectly in the eyes without leaving creases, highly pigmented and the colors stay the same after using it for a while. The colors are amazing, and it has a great balance between Matte and glittery eyeshadows.
Mariangel C.
For an everyday look this quad for me is a good option, these are pigmented, a little chalky but I don't mind, and the size is convenient for touch ups. Unexpensive too so I definetly recommend them.
Allison S.
Huntington, WV
Is this product long lasting? I really have issues with my eye shadow fading through the day. Any advice?
Holly W.
Lockport , NY
How long does this shadow last before it needs to be reapplied?
marlene G.
How long does this eye shadow last . I mean i burly got it ?