Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I really enjoy using these Revlon eye shadows. I LOVE how you can get one look for sure out of each little quad but also several others as well. I like how on the back of these there's also a picture that gives you and idea on how to use each color and on where you should place each color on each part of your lid very cool. The shadow colors are very pretty and pigmented total bendable and billable as well. This is awesome for the ones who love makeup but just have that hard time being able to look into a palette and can see what pretty looks you can get from a palette and this is awesome because it helps you "learn" the basics to where certain colors go.
Kristin A.
I lived this palette for months and months when I was first getting into make up. It’s literally a smokey Eye for dummies. There is a diagram on the back showing you how to put which shadow where. The price is very reasonable considering the great level of quality. This quad has a special place in my heart. Great gift for anyone just starting out.
Serenity W.
Finally an eye shadow that doesn't separate into the creases, or change color after a while! This is the best eyes shadow i have ever used! I wore it most of the day, and all evening, and it still looked great after all those hours! I was skeptical, at first but decided to order this anyway. I am so happy i did! The eye shadow comes with an applicator, and it goes on smoothly, and stays put. Just lovely! I have problems with most eye shadows, especially powder eye shadows...not this one! I can't say it will work for everyone, but i can say it works, perfectly, for me! The colors are beautiful, and soft. I ordered two more, in different colors. The price was great, but that would not cause me to order again it is the quality of the product that makes me want more. I sure hope the seller keeps these in stock they are just wonderful!  One more thing this is not a tiny amount of eye shadow. It is a nice size, and the colors are true to the pictures that are on here. Love it!!!
Aleyah P.
These eye shadows are super easy to blend and come in a lot of colors. There also really easy to find. It's packaging is super nice (I've dropped mine so many times and it still has not broken). The one thing that is bad is that I find it's super easy to get fall out with this pallet. So if you do get it I recommend doing your eyeshadow before anything else.
Melina J.
 This item is okay to have. First off, this is NOT long lasting. I used multiple different primers to use underneath this to try to fix the problem and for some reason this is the only eye shadow that over time fades. Part of it even goes into my eyelid crease! I would not bother buying this again. I really feel like this is made for those who maybe want a cheap eye shadow quad for a photoshoot or run quick errands. It for sure doesn't last 16 hours.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
I do like revlon, but I used revlon when I was in high school! Now that I am more experienced in the makeup world and love makeup and can't live without it, I've started using more expansive better brands! Revlon is still awesome makeup especially for the price, but I just feel that the better top end brands are more pigmented and last longer! So I'm the long run it is cheaper! But if I don't have money one month, or see something pretty that's on sale from revlon I'll still buy it!
Lauren M.
I did not enjoy this eye shadow palette. To be honest there is not a whole lot of pigmentation. If you use this you have to apply a lot of product to get the color to show up. It is equally priced with most drug store products, I just do not like the formula used to make the colors. I will not buy again!
Erika J.
I absolute love this eyeshadow palette!  It was packaged nice and smooth, and very pleasing. To me it compares better to alternative eyeshadows because it applies nice and pigmented. I use this product often because I like the Smokey eye looks I can do with it! I like bold makeup, and this is 100% satisfying! I have been buying this for months now and will continue to months from now as well.
Kristin B.
Stroudsburg, PA
I have these in a bunch of different color combinations and they do last longer then a lot of the other eye shadows I have tried, but not 16 hours. They do last a bit longer if you use a primer, but for the price you can't go wrong. It is the drug store eye shadow that I have found to have the closest comparison to the quality and longevity of he higher end eye shadows, without the high price.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Highy recommend this eyeshadow palette!! Im obsessed with it. You cant go wrong with a Smokey eye! The company makes great products, great quality/quantity. Lots of bang for your buck! I would absolutely buy this product again & would highly recommend you to try it also.
Liz D.
Booneville, KY
Does this come in very many different color combinations or is it a limited choice?
Rhonda M.
How is the quality of this product?
Courtney B.
Hartsville, SC
Is this product worth it? Quality? And colors?