BY REVLON #53 in Eyeshadow

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

Mahssa R.
Mahssa R.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These shadows can be found at Ultas and any drugstores so they are easy to get. I like how the colors work together and you can use them all to create a nice look. The shadows are not very pigmented and hard to build up. They do not last very long and I would definitely not recommend this to oily skin people.
Brittney T.
Brittney T.
Tampa, FL
Not the best, but what can you expect from cheaper drugstore eyeshadow. It's nicer if you just use one eyeshadow instead of the whole quad together. The color payoff is decent, it's just not really that blendable. It needs a lot of work to look good.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this to use in a pinch and the white powder got crushed and fell out. The colors are really frosty and remind of 90s high school make up. It's not the worst but what can you expect for an affordable drug store product.
Emeri L.
Emeri L.
Dubuque, IA
The Revlon 16 hour eye shadow ombrea the a daily use I put some on in the mornings and go.. It helps give me the look i want and I didn't spend that much on it. I've been using it for 2 years now and I'll continue to use.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL
I personally don't like this product to do my whole eyeshadow look. It's pigmented but it's kind of chalky. I just like the white shade for the inner corners.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Dumas, TX
This product was okay, it didn't seem to last as long as other products I have used. I have used Revlon before but this time it didn't work so well.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price it's an ok palette but other than the super dark shade the rest are highly pigmented so it takes quite a bit to get where you want.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these colors. Look great with my Amber colored eyes. It doesn't last all day but great for wearing out on date night.
Anika B.
Anika B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty pigmented but they don't last very long on the eyes without a primer
Serenity W.
Serenity W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Finally an eye shadow that doesn't separate into the creases, or change color after a while! This is the best eyes shadow i have ever used! I wore it most of the day, and all evening, and it still looked great after all those hours! I was skeptical, at first but decided to order this anyway. I am so happy i did! The eye shadow comes with an applicator, and it goes on smoothly, and stays put. Just lovely! I have problems with most eye shadows, especially powder eye shadows...not this one! I can't say it will work for everyone, but i can say it works, perfectly, for me! The colors are beautiful, and soft. I ordered two more, in different colors. The price was great, but that would not cause me to order again it is the quality of the product that makes me want more. I sure hope the seller keeps these in stock they are just wonderful!  One more thing this is not a tiny amount of eye shadow. It is a nice size, and the colors are true to the pictures that are on here. Love it!!!
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
How is the quality of this product?
Liz D.
Liz D.
Booneville, KY
Does this come in very many different color combinations or is it a limited choice?
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Hartsville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth it? Quality? And colors?