Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Nye G.

BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't buy many drugstore shadows because I remember wasting money when I was younger on things that didn't have any color payoff. I bought this in between orders of my Nars Madrague duo when I needed a good neutral matte. I love a good matte because I feel they heighten a look and add some polish even if you don't have time to apply a whole face of makeup. This quad was better than I expected! Not dry or creasy (I primed my lids with Urban Decay primer potion) and great color payoff!
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this Eye Shadow Quad in my Allure Beauty Thrills box, it came in a set of 3 Revlon Color Stay products. I really love the colors, but they don't really stay as long as some of my plain jane eye shadows do. The color is great, but for some reason it doesn't stay and when I get home at the end of the day it's blurred and looks like it was rubbed off except for in the creases of my eye lids. It works better with an eye shadow primer underneath.
Melody D.
I use the Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Addictive almost every day. I always use an eye primer before applying my eye shadow and I don't seem to have any trouble with fading. There is just the right amount of pigmentation in this eye shadow. I also like that I can use the dark shade of brown as an eye liner as well. Also works well to fill in my eyebrows. An all-around great multi-use shadow. Removes easily with eye makeup remover and hasn't caused me any eye irritation.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
I love this eyeshadow! It is perfectly pigmented and the colors are perfect for a day or night look! I usually don't buy drugstore makeup, but I really love this one. Very quick and easy to apply. They sell for a great price! Perfect for traveling, because they aren't in a really big pallet.
Kristyn F.
Prairie City, IL
The color and texture were both ok. You have to layer the color since I thought it went on a bit sheer but the color didn't make it 5 hours before it creased or disappeared. I even tried using an eyeshadow primer under the eyeshadow and that didn't help.
Jackeline P.
Yo tengo las de color neutral y me super encantan fueron unas de mis favoritos ya que eran matte las utilizaban las sombras cafes para mis cejas. Aa mi me gusto mucho esa en especial no recuerdo el nombre pero tenia 2 sombras matter y las otras 2 eran con destellos
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I like the color assortment and it goes in smoothly. It stays on all day and I never have touch it up. The price is reasonable as well. I highly recommend this eye shadow.
Loralye J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow does stay for a while, other than that there's not much that's super special about it. I liked the blue color pallete though, I thought it was a nice combo.
Maria T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The color is very well pigmented but without a primer it doesn't stay in place. Wide range variety of colors which is great. Could've been better if it doesn't fall out
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Color choices are amazing.
Rich colors that are very pigmented on the eye.
Cheap drugstore prices.
A whole look in one quad.
All positives here!
Debbie M.
Panama
Color payoff?
Lorena V.
Oh, this purple looks nice! Is it a dark or light color?