Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Nye G.

BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. see more...

Mary P.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't buy many drugstore shadows because I remember wasting money when I was younger on things that didn't have any color payoff. I bought this in between orders of my Nars Madrague duo when I needed a good neutral matte. I love a good matte because I feel they heighten a look and add some polish even if you don't have time to apply a whole face of makeup. This quad was better than I expected! Not dry or creasy (I primed my lids with Urban Decay primer potion) and great color payoff!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Paintsville, KY
I love this eyeshadow! It is perfectly pigmented and the colors are perfect for a day or night look! I usually don't buy drugstore makeup, but I really love this one. Very quick and easy to apply. They sell for a great price! Perfect for traveling, because they aren't in a really big pallet.
Kristyn F.
Kristyn F.
Prairie City, IL
The color and texture were both ok. You have to layer the color since I thought it went on a bit sheer but the color didn't make it 5 hours before it creased or disappeared. I even tried using an eyeshadow primer under the eyeshadow and that didn't help.
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Color choices are amazing.
Rich colors that are very pigmented on the eye.
Cheap drugstore prices.
A whole look in one quad.
All positives here!
Karen R.
Karen R.
New Bedford, MA
I loved using this eyeshadow that went on smoothly and evenly and all of the colors match beautifully when mixing them in together
Emalee S.
Emalee S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow! The pigmentation is wonderful and I love the colors that come in this quad!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
I like how the colors make my eyes look. It lasts all day what ever I am doing. Its beautiful.
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
These are great colors for blue eyes. I love the magenta and the pink for my eyes
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this Eye Shadow Quad in my Allure Beauty Thrills box, it came in a set of 3 Revlon Color Stay products. I really love the colors, but they don't really stay as long as some of my plain jane eye shadows do. The color is great, but for some reason it doesn't stay and when I get home at the end of the day it's blurred and looks like it was rubbed off except for in the creases of my eye lids. It works better with an eye shadow primer underneath.
Stefani D.
Stefani D.
Florence
Bold , bright , beautiful colors. Lasts longer then most eyeshadows. Small and compact. Makes for a great bold look. I have only used this once.
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Oh, this purple looks nice! Is it a dark or light color?
Debbie M.