Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Nye G.

BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stefani D.
Florence
Bold , bright , beautiful colors. Lasts longer then most eyeshadows. Small and compact. Makes for a great bold look. I have only used this once.
Kim G.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estas sombras son muy buenas... Me gusta su pigmentación... Y quedan super bien... Puedes escoger entre distintos tonos
Jackeline P.
Yo tengo las de color neutral y me super encantan fueron unas de mis favoritos ya que eran matte las utilizaban las sombras cafes para mis cejas. Aa mi me gusto mucho esa en especial no recuerdo el nombre pero tenia 2 sombras matter y las otras 2 eran con destellos
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received this Eye Shadow Quad in my Allure Beauty Thrills box, it came in a set of 3 Revlon Color Stay products. I really love the colors, but they don't really stay as long as some of my plain jane eye shadows do. The color is great, but for some reason it doesn't stay and when I get home at the end of the day it's blurred and looks like it was rubbed off except for in the creases of my eye lids. It works better with an eye shadow primer underneath.
Melody D.
I use the Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Addictive almost every day. I always use an eye primer before applying my eye shadow and I don't seem to have any trouble with fading. There is just the right amount of pigmentation in this eye shadow. I also like that I can use the dark shade of brown as an eye liner as well. Also works well to fill in my eyebrows. An all-around great multi-use shadow. Removes easily with eye makeup remover and hasn't caused me any eye irritation.
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
An okay eyeshadow lasts all night. The colors are cute. Goes on very good with fingers or brushes.
Michelle  C.
Airville, PA
The only shadow I use! Colors stay all day and are vivid and bold. Nice selection of colors as well.
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I like the color assortment and it goes in smoothly. It stays on all day and I never have touch it up. The price is reasonable as well. I highly recommend this eye shadow.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
Pretty colors but unfortunately the colors don't have staying power. If I didn't use expensive primer and setting spray this stuff would be gone within an hour.
Maria T.
Fresh Meadows, NY
The color is very well pigmented but without a primer it doesn't stay in place. Wide range variety of colors which is great. Could've been better if it doesn't fall out
Debbie M.
Panama
Color payoff?
Lorena V.
Oh, this purple looks nice! Is it a dark or light color?