Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad uploaded by Kenzy P.

BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

• What U.S. drugstore chain carries the most Revlon products?2 Answers
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite eye shadows small pallets I can buy at like Walmart or Walgreen's when I'm not looking to buy the more expensive brands. I've bought this sane one probably 3 times now, when I run out I buy another because its my favorite colors, I guess it depends on if you like to wear purple colors. Which obviously I do, I like wearing purples, blues, gold, rose gold, pinks, and gray colors because they bring out the blue/Greg color in my eyes and I always get compliments on the colors. What I REALLY love about this one is that the Revlon Color stay, isn't like a faint color, you don't have to put a lot on for it to show up, its bright and thin! I love this and will be reallybupset if they stop making this pallet/color combo..😰😢
I can't live without this! 😍😘✌💖💜💙💋
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another impulse buy at CVS. I really dig the colors, both in combination with each other and on their own. I dunno about color "stay" however as at the end of the day only the sparkly bits were left. I still like it, though, as purple looks good with green eyes and I like anything glittery.
Robin Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Revlon has always had a great makeup line. The Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad brings a great combination of colors that can create the perfect look. Whether you need a smokey eye or a simple look, the colors rock! I would definitely buy again, especially since there are always coupons in the Sunday paper!
Miriam H.
Harrisonville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really enjoyed using this product. Not sure if it really lasts the 16 hours but it lasted for a long time. Really nice use of pigment and it didn't take a lot for me to use. It was nice to not have the slather it on. Would definitely buy in the future.
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh. OK, so the colors from the outside of the package look amazing...beautiful, bold, vibrant, let's make a look! Hmm...when using this, try to use your brush wet otherwise you're not getting the color you want or see. You can spend extra time to build up, but that doesn't help in a situation where you want to need to do something quick. However, if something quick, means something subtle, then yeah, you can get away with this product. You're better off checking out other nicer drugstore brands.
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in the small palette were very bright and well pigmented. The price point was in the middle of low, very affordable. When using these colors they look awesome on the skin together and blend well, the only problem I had was the darker the, the more of a problem I had with color bleeding or flaking onto my face. Maybe if there was a trick I could learn then I could rate this higher.
Dezi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is the go-to for purple smokey eye. The shadow is soft and very pigmented. It blends very gently. You can go bold or natrual, having it stay on all day. And this color goes amazing with my brown eyes, giving them a pop. I dont use this shadow alot just because i like to use more brown/natural colors for my eyes but if your looking for purple shadow, get this!
Rosmee S.
Kolkata
This product is well pigmented and stays for a longer time. If you opt for a bold night out look this is the product for you as it is not flaky and won't fall off no matter how much you dance. I would like to buy this collection again. As unfortunately cutter I don't have any pictures using this but I will soon try and post one.
Marian D.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the colors and it stays on all day so I don't have to re-apply constantly. It's simple to apply and gives me the right look I want. Not only is this product great, it's cheap for such wonderful quality too! I plan on buying more and is highly recommended.
Marre B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I have to say I really love this product! It doesn't crease and it does last! Has pretty good staying power even without a primer although I always recommend a primer! I have found that there are a lot of drugstore make up some searches Revlon and others that I find more favorable love him more expensive lines .
Teresa Y.
Grove City, OH
What U.S. drugstore chain carries the most Revlon products?