Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "A great color palette but I'd like to think some of the colors are a little too orange." in 1 review
  • "I'm pale so these colors work well I wear them daily." in 1 review
  • "I wear these shades almost everyday and it's probably the best palette to have." in 1 review
Jess R.
Dunedin, FL
I really like the colors of this pallet. I wish they were a little bit more pigmented. I purchased it at a local pharmacy and it was it really expensive for what it is. The store had coupons... so that's why I have it a try. I don't know if I would buy again. Maybe I need to try another style or color.
Jurnee N.
Reedsville, OH
I have Revlon's Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in the shade '505 Decadent'. I love that the color actually stays on my eyelid throughout my busy day. The colors together really create an overall beautiful look that anyone can wear! I really love how on the back of the palette it shows where to apply the colors leaving my all together eye shadow look flawless!! I would recommend using an eye shadow primer under the shadows to get the most out of the pigmentation!
Jasmine F.
Horrible this eyeshadow is very chalky and the eyeshadows have different types of pigmentation. The only color worthwhile is the brown in the crease the rest literally disappeared. I used a primer and it literally creased and transferred, looked a mess
Taylor c.
Loganville , GA
Each color of eyeshadow blended well with the others and I like how they have a slight sparkle to them. The eyeshadow held for up to 12 hours at work and only required slight touch-ups. Definitely plan to purchase again.
Ryan S.
A bit chalky
Mattes were not matte
Looked cheap
Not worth the money
Not too pricey
Pigmentation isn't bad.
Never tried revlon shadows before this, so I can't say for the rest of their products.
Wouldn't recommend.
Miriam C.
I usually don't use eye shadows because I had never found one that I would like the colors. But this eye shadow I just loved it. I like the color combination in the pallet. The colors are perfect for a everyday natural look!
This has become my everyday eye shadow go too.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
They're not terrible, but they're not my favorite or my go-to eyeshadow unfortunately. I really do love the shades, but they come across just a bit too warm or orange-y when I put them on. They're not the easiest to blend. Pigmentation-wise, if you work with them you can get some good payoff but at the same time it's not worth the effort for me. :(
Jenny D.

Esta paleta me encanta. Tiene myy buena pigmentación y los colores son muy basicos para el dia a dia. Puedes crear un look suave para el dia y tambien uno intenso para en la noche
Jasmine T.
Ontario, CA
This palette is a must for individuals who rely on the simple natural look. I wear these shades almost everyday and it's probably the best palette to have. The pink and nude color are very light so you have to pack it in a little for it to show but overall great palette.
Kammyle H.
Sarasota, Fl
This is my favorite shadow to date. I use it every day. It's pigmented very well and it always blends great. When I use it it doesn't look over the top and it's perfect for everyday.