BY REVLON

Silky smooth, blendable powder shadow that won t crease fade or smudge.wears up to 16 hours. Color coordinated quads provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes ever. Available in 16 beautiful quads. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-irritating. see more...

Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "A great color palette but I'd like to think some of the colors are a little too orange." in 1 review
  • "I'm pale so these colors work well I wear them daily." in 1 review
  • "I wear these shades almost everyday and it's probably the best palette to have." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're not terrible, but they're not my favorite or my go-to eyeshadow unfortunately. I really do love the shades, but they come across just a bit too warm or orange-y when I put them on. They're not the easiest to blend. Pigmentation-wise, if you work with them you can get some good payoff but at the same time it's not worth the effort for me. :(
Faith L.
Faith L.
Bristol, SD
The colors of these eye shadows are beautiful, they stay on for a long time and the nude color blends right in with my color so it looks like i'm not wearing none which is great. It makes you look natural
Allissa G.
Allissa G.
Plymouth, VT
I had high hopes but I didn't like these shadows. They have a really rough hard consistency. Not easy to apply or blend at all and awful pigmentation. :(
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Temple, TX
I love this pallet! I am fair skinned with red hair and it goes really well with my skin tone. It also goes great with just about every outfit.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Love this eye shadow. The colors are perfect and made easy to apply. I blend these colors with my NAKED 2 palette as well.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this shadow. It is easy to use and long lasting. I prefer these colors over the competitors and it's a great value
Sherri G.
Sherri G.
Love to mix the colors. Goes on easy and stays on all day. Easy opening and like the smaller size and fewer colors.
Great product. This eye shadow has a great variety of color pallets to choose from and stays on all day.
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
I usually don't use eye shadows because I had never found one that I would like the colors. But this eye shadow I just loved it. I like the color combination in the pallet. The colors are perfect for a everyday natural look!
This has become my everyday eye shadow go too.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
A bit chalky
Mattes were not matte
Looked cheap
Not worth the money
Not too pricey
Pigmentation isn't bad.
Never tried revlon shadows before this, so I can't say for the rest of their products.
Wouldn't recommend.