BY REVLON

Silky Smooth, Blendable Powder Shadow That Won't Crease Fade Or Smudge. Wears Up To 16 Hours. Color Coordinated Quads Provide Expert Mix And Match Ability For Your Most Gorgeous Eyes Ever. Ophthalmologist Tested. Non-Irritating. Made In Usa see more...

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad
  • "It is very pigmented and last for about 5 hours maybe a little more without primer and when using primer it will stay atleast 8 to 10. " in 12 reviews
  • "Very nice shadows they blend well and have good pigmentation and last for a very long time i like to use the light blue in mine under my bottom lashes it really looks nice !" in 10 reviews
  • "I love the colors that this comes in but because it's not powdery enough I can't layer enough on my eyes for it to be as noticeable as I would like it be as I always use browns and neutrals and I tried the decadent palette." in 9 reviews
  • "I CAN USE THEM TO PLACE A POP OF COLOR IN MY LOOK AND ITS LONG LASTING BUT PIGMENTATION IS NOT THAT GOOD." in 8 reviews
  • "The lasting power isn't amazing but used on too of a primer definitely helps, out of the color stay quads this one definitely has more pigmentation than most." in 6 reviews
Breanna D.
I could never say enough good things about this pallet!I love it so much. it really works with my green/gray eyes and there are so many different choices about how to wear them! the colors are perfect and there is so much to work with. I hqve definitely re-bought this pallet many times!
Masha N.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Beauty Junkie Expert
ColorStay is my favorite line from Revlon. I don't think I've ever had a bad ColorStay product. This eyeshadow does what it says on the tin-it goes on and stays on for 16 hours or more. The shadow isn't as buttery as other brands, but it still goes on easy and is super blendable.
Milagros G.
8260 NW 14th St EPS# U-10167 Miami, Fl 33191-1501
Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow have always been very good size, the colors are beauty, is easy to use and the price is good, in addition to that majorities can find in the malls where they sell cosmetics. I recommend it! It was a first time that i used and i 'll buy again..
Breanna R.
Grove City, PA
I have this palette in Brazen, and it didn't really work out for me. The shadows, especially the matte shadows, were a bit patchy for me. Additionally, I did not particularly like the colors for me, as they colors were very orange and I am not into orange eyeshadow.
Elizabeth N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is like my everyday eyeshadow palette . I love the neutral earthy colors . The eyeshadow does last long which is pretty good . I would recommend this . The only thing I would say needs more fixing is the pigment I feel like it's not as apparen't .
Brenda T.
Pensacola, FL
Good color selection at a great price. I keep buying Revlon eye products because they tell you how to use them and where to place each color. Once you try their suggested color placement, you feel more confident to try some different looks.
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the purple quad and the colors are so pretty. Not super pigmented but just enough! It lasted from 2pm until 11pm but I did use a primer! I recommend using one so the colors stand out and last longer. I'd recommend these!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a few different palettes from this line and I do love them. They don't always okay well with some primers but they're a great shadow once you find a primer that works with them!
Roxanne A.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
Great quad! Although I prefer higher end shadows, these definitely hold up throughout the day when placed with the right primer. One of the only drugstore brand eyeshadows I use!
Katie H.
Macomb, MI
i love this little quad shadow so much, i use the darkesr brown for my eyebrows. the colours are all so pigmented and have longlasting colour.
Sarah F.
Does this Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow REALLY last 16 hours?
Annie S.
Hamilton
What's your favorite Revlon Colorstay 16 hour Eyeshadow Quad?
Tyler V.
Farmington, NM
Does it leave a crease line on your eyelid ?
Shirley Y.
Ephrata, PA
What are some good colors?
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last long? which is you fav to use?