BY REVLON

Versatile compact of 4 high impact, longwearing colors designed to achieve any look from subtle to sultry, from day to night. Won’t crease, fade or smudge. Available in a variety of expertly color-coordinated palettes for your most gorgeous eyes yet.

• Looks freshly applied and wears all day
• Ophthalmologist tested and non-irritating
• Comes with day look and night look step by step instructions

• This looks nice and all but are there any other great drugstore e...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I have bright blue eyes and I was a little hesitant to try this but I did anyway and I loved it. I loved the way it looked. It is easy to apply and use and I love the colors in this product set. It was only 8$ and I couldn't turn it down. It really made me come out of my shell and try something crazy and i ended up falling in love with it. I highly recommend you do the same!!
Jenna H.
I first got this pallette for the ethereal blue/purple shade and then fell in love with the frosting power of the lighter blue over the darker one. I use them both often.
Brooke S.
Applegate, MI
Honestly, I was very disappointed in this product. Even with a great primer, it still didn't do its job. I had to take several dips into the pot to get enough pigment. The shadow is way too dusty feeling, very drying. Maybe they will make a better version in the future, but I'm afraid I wasn't too fond of it :(
I do, however like the packaging :)
Kammyle H.
Sarasota, Fl
I love this eyeshadow. I have it in different shades but they blend so well and I use it everyday. It's my go to eyeshadow pallet honestly and I don't think I could go without it. It doesn't transfer, it doesn't crease, and it lasts all day from morning to the minute I take it off.
Rebecca M.
South Bend, IN
I've been very satisfied with Revlon color stay. I work a lot of hrs and don't really have the time to go put my eye shadow on, so when I started wearing Revlon color stay, I found out just not all the pretty colors they got but the eye shadow is still perfectly still on my eye lids for my next job.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
I'll be honest all cosmetic low or high line range has its good and bad products in this case no shadow Revlon has surprised me honestly I do not like I am of those who prefer high pigmentation and duration of the product not need to use first more than it is just for any occasion that merits a stronger and lasting makeup.
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
I have two of these small palettes, and for the most part they are awesome. The colors are smooth and blend together pretty well . Not a fan of the white shadow in one of them. It's so chalky and fallout is kinda crazy
Emily D.
I have this in the Adventurous quad and I love it! For me the shadows are pretty blendable and pigmented for drugstore shadows. I also love the shade selection and that you get some mattes and some shimmers.
Andrea D.
I really hated these quads I think that they did not blend well all, they were so weak on pigmentation. I never reach for them just because I have so many other quads I love ten times more.
Heidi M.
I am personally not a big fan of revlon products . I don't see that these had a very good pigmentation to them. I love the Maybelline tattoo pots they are much better
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
This looks nice and all but are there any other great drugstore eyeshadows?