BY REVLON

Sheri W.
Boonville
I purchased this palette on a whim as I was running low on dark grey eye shadow.  There is plenty of pigment, and you can create a lovely smokey eye look with the colors.  The shimmer in the metals is subtle but still visible and lasts all day long.  This product an excellent value for the money!
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I love Revlon. It's one of my favorite make-up brands ever. The only thing I was not real happy with about this eyeshadow was it didn't seem to stay on very long at all.
Rachael L.
Since I bought my first makeup kit in 8th grade, I've trusted this palette. The colors as great for my eye color, and super simple to blend- plus, with a primer, it lasts me the whole day! I would certainly recommend to anyone searching for a cheaper shadow!
Masara I.
El Cajon , CA
Love the eyeshadow colors. It consists of nude colors going from dark to a little lighter which is what I love. They create a beautiful blend and stay for a long time as well. Would definitely recommend.
Sonya B.
I have two of these eyeshadows in two different shades. I love them. They are very glittery and shimmery to wear alone or to blend out but they are not heavily pigmented.
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Revlon makes really good eye shadows. There isn't fallout and you get a lot of color payoff. I also really like the shades in this quad you can use them with so many looks if you use other shadows too.
Katie T.
I used to use the sterling rose quad until they discontinued it, to my utter horror. The blend was great and looked so good on my skin. Reckon if you’re reading this, bring it back!
Shayla D.
Kansas City , KS
It's a good product for the price but honestly if you spend a little bit more money, you'll get a much better pigment that's easier to blend. Don't skimp on this product.
Sara M.
Very long lasting eye shadow. Definitely stands up to its name. Wish their were other colors to chose from. Almost all Revlon products are a bit pricey but the value is very good. There is not a day that goes by that I don't wear Revlon. I have got all my friends on boars with me
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
For a drug store product, this eye shadow is amazing. It is a bit on the pricey side for a drug store product. It is very pigmented but can be easily toned down if needed. It is long lasting. Overall, this is a very pretty eye shadow! I would repurchase it.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
What's pigmented is this palette of Revlon??
Debbie M.
Panama
Color payoff? Also are the shimmery?
Debbie M.
Panama
Color payoff? Also are the shimmery?
Selena G.
Porterville, CA
Is this very pigmented? Does the color stay on
Juliana O.