BY REVLON

Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
I've used this shampoo and conditioner for my hair color because at one point I loved my hair colored I thought it was the best thing ever and I did not want it to go away so fast so really helped me and to keep the color that I want and safer the color as long as I liked it I love it and I'm with think I'm going to use this when I turn my hair all to my natural color to revitalize the color and make sure that it's living up to its fullest potential
Teala W.
Santa Rosa, CA
Revlons colors shampoo and conditioner combo is amazing. Im a natural blonde but dye my hair black. Helps with keeping my color nice and strong which means less having to redo my color
shelby H.
Knoxville
I'm not quite sure if I got a bad bottle, but I am not having good experiences. The color did nothing for me and my hair has been feeling extremely dry and almost like I need a hair cut but I have very minimal split ends since using... I wouldn't recommend.
Jasmine R.
Los Angeles
This product works great I’ve used this one and the one with red it’s very easy to use just apply it to your hair and it does it’s magic it does keep the color and I was very well satisfied with using this product
Yeliz S.
I really like liked using this product but to be honest, I don't think it makes as big of a difference as the one that is for blondes. I've tried the blonder one back when my hair was blonde and I saw results almost immediately whereas with the gorgeous brunette, it took some time. It makes hair look a little brassy but I guess that's kind of what it's meant to do.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I tried the brown color on my hair the last time instead of the usual auburn, so along with it i tried both of these Revlon shampoo and conditioner. I like the smell of it, not too strong for me and the color was just fine. I would try the brave red ones when I color my hair auburn again.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
These products are amazing. They smell really good and they definitely help my hair out. They make my hair smooth and soft. They also hydrate and my color and helps repair the damage that I have when it comes to my hair. I always use these products after I dye my hair because it really helps to not have my hair be dry.
Kelli P.
I recently tried this combination after coloring my hair and I must say, I didnt care for it.  The shampoo and conditioner both have quite a chemical smell and are a little runny compared to other shampoos and conditioners.  It washes out looking just like hair dye and leaves an oily feel to my hair.  My hair feels like it wasn't even washed right after using these products.  I wouldn't recommend them.
amy f.
Atoka, OK
Revlon cornsilk shampoo and conditioner does a great job making your hair color last longer. It smells really good,its creamy and rinses out clean so you dont feel like you still have produce in your hair. Unlike similiar products that leaves your hair feeling greasy or weighing your hair down.
Morgan  D.
This product is not good for sensitive and/or dry skin types. Although it has helped keep my hair vibrant, it dried my scalp quite harshly, leading to dry peeling skin appearing as large chunks of dandruff. It contains chemicals to help keep the color, which I don't particularly enjoy in my hair or skin care. I was disappointed by its effects, however, it was very cheap. You get what you pay for I guess!
Christie A.
Beech Island, SC
My hair was recently colored and it was supposed to be a ashy blonde balayage but it came no where close to that. My hair naturally dark brown almost black and it came out looking more redish/caramel and it didn't even look like a balayage. I've gone to the salon to get it toned but I'm still not happy and would like to get back to a nice chocolate brown. My question is can I use this product as I would my regular shampoo? I wash my hair between 3 to 4 times a week.