BY REVLON

• My hair was recently colored and it was supposed to be a ashy blo...1 Answers
Kelli P.
I recently tried this combination after coloring my hair and I must say, I didnt care for it.  The shampoo and conditioner both have quite a chemical smell and are a little runny compared to other shampoos and conditioners.  It washes out looking just like hair dye and leaves an oily feel to my hair.  My hair feels like it wasn't even washed right after using these products.  I wouldn't recommend them.
shelby H.
Knoxville
I'm not quite sure if I got a bad bottle, but I am not having good experiences. The color did nothing for me and my hair has been feeling extremely dry and almost like I need a hair cut but I have very minimal split ends since using... I wouldn't recommend.
Gigi H.
Newport News, VA
I color my hair and this shampoo and conditioner is my new holy grail product for my hair. It prolongs the color of your hair and leaves it silky smooth. Since the first day I've used this product i was hooked. Thank you Revlon for making this product.
Rebecca S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I used this product after applying brunet dye on my hair and it was smooth and made my hair feel and look healthier. I don't buy often as I pick the better prices products. But all in all I like the product
Yeliz S.
I really like liked using this product but to be honest, I don't think it makes as big of a difference as the one that is for blondes. I've tried the blonder one back when my hair was blonde and I saw results almost immediately whereas with the gorgeous brunette, it took some time. It makes hair look a little brassy but I guess that's kind of what it's meant to do.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I tried the brown color on my hair the last time instead of the usual auburn, so along with it i tried both of these Revlon shampoo and conditioner. I like the smell of it, not too strong for me and the color was just fine. I would try the brave red ones when I color my hair auburn again.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I've used this in the place of my normal John Frieda Brunette, and it's not my favorite. It doesn't really make my feel clean at all. And I like my conditioner to feel thick, and this just didn't do it for me. It does smell good, I just am very picky.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
These products are amazing. They smell really good and they definitely help my hair out. They make my hair smooth and soft. They also hydrate and my color and helps repair the damage that I have when it comes to my hair. I always use these products after I dye my hair because it really helps to not have my hair be dry.
amy f.
Atoka, OK
Revlon cornsilk shampoo and conditioner does a great job making your hair color last longer. It smells really good,its creamy and rinses out clean so you dont feel like you still have produce in your hair. Unlike similiar products that leaves your hair feeling greasy or weighing your hair down.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
This shampoo is so good for a natural looking color. Easy to use and apply. Affordable. The color it's beautiful in my opinion and it doesn't damage your hair as much as other products. It met my expectations
Christie A.
Beech Island, SC
My hair was recently colored and it was supposed to be a ashy blonde balayage but it came no where close to that. My hair naturally dark brown almost black and it came out looking more redish/caramel and it didn't even look like a balayage. I've gone to the salon to get it toned but I'm still not happy and would like to get back to a nice chocolate brown. My question is can I use this product as I would my regular shampoo? I wash my hair between 3 to 4 times a week.