BY REVLON #3 in Root Touch Up

Revlon ColorSilk Root Perfect 10 Minute Root Touch-Up, Black 01

• Is this just one of them touch up sprays ? Or is it a tou...1 Answers
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
works good. love it. great quality for a great product. was just as i expected. i al highly satisfied and happy. will be continuing to buy this product. thank you so much! very happy i found and use this!
Michaela D.
I've always loved this brand. Because I have super long long hair, and it's thick I have to buy a couple boxes worth of dye, and this brand I've never had any issues with not covering my whole head or missing spots.
Starsun W.
Anthony, FL
The colorsilk was is an awesome hair color product because it's ammonia free, has very little of a chemical smell and leaves your hair soft. I have used this product a few times and would absolutely use it again.
oxsanna v.
I swear by the revlon hair dye. If I'm going for black hair I always buy this one. It's cheap but it's the only one that tends to stay on my hair, it's a little strong but I don't mind it. It gives me the result I look for.
gabriela p.
Doral, FL
es un  muy buen producto, con solo ver la marca te dice todo! te queda un muy buen acabado, es muy eficaz. tiene una gran cobertura 100% recomendada, la mejor marca de todas
Lira L.
Good my hair color is perfect for my eyes but it didnt stay long so i dyed my hair black again but great product
Angel V.
Sacramento , CA
Love how it makes my hair soft and shiny. Not harsh on my hair. Easy to you! Would recommend to friends.
Ariana A.
Fontana, Ca
I don't get the root touch up but I do get the regular revlon color silk box in black . This is my go to hair dye it doesn't leave my hair feeling like I just dyed it it feel healthy . I love it and love it more because it's only $3 at target .
Stacy E.
ORIENTAL, NC
I have used Revlon for many years,I have tried others,but did not like them as good! Leaves my hair shiney and soft,no harsh smell!
Hellen O.
São Paulo
Produto de ótima qualidade,seus cabelos com uma cor mais bonita por mais tempo e Ainda hidrata para realçar mais a beleza de seu cabelo.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this just one of them touch up sprays ? Or is it a touch up dye?