BY REVLON #14 in Root Touch Up

Revlon ColorSilk Root Perfect 10 Minute Root Touch-Up, Black 01

fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Jocelyn G.
San Juan, TX
I love coloring my hair black / black blue because every summer i dye my hair a random color and black is my way to go before school and it is very easy to use and it does not stain badly . I would buy again .
Cindy M.
Temecula
I love this product because I can use it anytime I don't have time to do the full head.  The color is exactly what I expect everytime.  It's so black and that's what I need.  So easy to use.  Just put it on the brush and away I go.  I buy it all the time and will continue to buy it.
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
I always is the root formula. I don't color my whole head, I usually braid sections and use a color a shade lighter than my natural color to cover the gray at my roots and down the braid to blend it. This is my favorite and doesn't wreck my hair.
karla o.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is what i always use to cover my greys. So easy and fast to apply. Much cheaper than a salon too.
Starsun W.
Anthony, FL
The colorsilk was is an awesome hair color product because it's ammonia free, has very little of a chemical smell and leaves your hair soft. I have used this product a few times and would absolutely use it again.
Sarah M.
Biloxi, MS
This hair color is very affordable and gets the job done. The color selection is limited compared to other brands, but it has the basics. It has great coverage and I would recommend it to anyone.
Erna C.
If grey hairs is a problem for you and you looking for a good cover up this brand is the one to get hands down.
Lisa M.
This is perfect for my gray hairs :) a good price and can get at target or cvs. Very easy to use.
Ana H.
Inglewood, CA
This product is the fav for my auntie because the color is good and it is really eady to apply. Comparing with other products i think this one is the one that i liked more. I am super satisfied with this.