BY REVLON #3 in Root Touch Up

Revlon ColorSilk Root Perfect 10 Minute Root Touch-Up, Black 01

• Is this just one of them touch up sprays ? Or is it a tou...1 Answers
Luana R.
Doral, FL
Me encantan todos esos procutos. Tiene un olor rico. Promete lo que cumple. Ed bueno indicadismo. De verdad me gusta mucho.
Yadira R.
I recently had a blond ombre from the salon & I was so tired of it that I jist wanted a solid color so I used this brown shade I forgot which one but I've always uses revolt brand hair dye because it works so well & leave my hair so healthy after.
Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always leaves an extremely fresh smell! Couldn't ask for better!
Candace M.
Morristown, TN
When I colored at home this is what I would use. It always smelled wonderful and did exactly what I was after.
nina c.
new castle , PA
I love this hair dye!! I used the darkest black shade to keep my dark hair fresh & shiny!! it doesn't have an affect on damaging my hair & it lasts for
months
Jazmine  A.
Hattiesburg, MS
this color is amazing it can change your hair tone quickly.It doesn't leave your hair dry nor damaged! It's a wonderful product and I recommend it to everyone.Also the hair dye at dollar tree is also amazing and has the same effects.
Cindy M.
Temecula
I love this product because I can use it anytime I don't have time to do the full head.  The color is exactly what I expect everytime.  It's so black and that's what I need.  So easy to use.  Just put it on the brush and away I go.  I buy it all the time and will continue to buy it.
Christine S.
The last brand that I used two weeks ago on my hair. In love this brand. Even when i was blond, I used to color my hair with Revlon. Works very well and im thankful for my black color right now.
karla o.
Altamonte Springs, FL
This is what i always use to cover my greys. So easy and fast to apply. Much cheaper than a salon too.
Kajal S.
That was my second color pack ..such a nice shade I look more glowy with this colour cozz I have a dusky skin tone ..nice creamy texture..easy to.use
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this just one of them touch up sprays ? Or is it a touch up dye?