BY REVLON #3 in Root Touch Up

Revlon ColorSilk Root Perfect 10 Minute Root Touch-Up, Black 01

• Is this just one of them touch up sprays ? Or is it a tou...1 Answers
Chelsea M.
Pittsfield, MA
I love using this when I need to touch-up my roots and don't have time to go to the salon. It is easy to use and matches my hair color perfectly. It also gives me more time in between salon visits.
Tianna B.
My mother uses this when her gray roots come in and it works very well and very quickly. It's awesome if you need a little touch up but don't have the time to do your whole head.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
This is the only brand of hair dye I can use every other one I have tried doesn't take to my hair and I always have to spend more money to get this brand to redo it later
Tracy H.
This coloring offers excellent gray coverage. I have course, gray hair that is hard to cover. It last about 3-4 weeks before I have to recolor or touch up. Very easy to use.
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Stephanie O.
Dallas, TX
My go to hair dye for when I can't afford the salon and have to dye at home. I use this when I just need a root touch up and then the normal dark brown kit when I need all over color or want to add some dimension in my hair. Super easy to use and it takes under a half hour for the color to develop so this is something I can do in a hurry if I don't have much time which is a huge bonus.
Wendy R.
dover, MA
Revlon always have very good results with their hair color kit, just make sure to pick the right one, if what you want is just a bath of color to revive what you already have then look for "amoniac free" in the box and it won't attach as much as the other type wich is the one recommended when you are dying that color for the first time
Eva R.
Los tintes de revlon cubren 100% el cabello nutre cuida repara y protege tu cabello durante el proceso de pintar, yo los aplico cada cierto tiempo para cubrir las canas y es duradero, me deja mi cabello suave y sin los molestos malos olores de los otros marcas de tinte para el cabello
Valerie B.
Hayward, CA
I always keep this revlon root touch up product around it's affordable so I don't feel like I'm breaking the bank and it works color doesn't fade out a must have for touch ups
Marina O.
I've never used the root product, but these dyes are fantastic for the price. They are easy to use and last so long. They look vibrant and healthy. For a drugstore dye, I have always been impressed! I have used various black shades as well as brown and red. Never disappointed!
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
Is this just one of them touch up sprays ? Or is it a touch up dye?