Revlon ColorSilk Root Perfect 10 Minute Root Touch-Up HairColor, Light Blonde # 08 - Kit

BY REVLON #13 in Root Touch Up

marley h.
I have died my hair a lot in the past. And when I do die my hair I always use Revlon. It is a great price and I always get the color I wanted. It is a great alternative and it doesn't damage your hair. Its easy and perfect for quick at home use. I should infact go get some right now.
Brenda W.
It is always what I buy
4 it is less expensive
And I get coupons for buying 2 boxes
For $ 5.00
That way when It's time to
Recover your.color you always have
An extra box
No need to rush to the store
Michaela D.
I've always loved this brand. Because I have super long long hair, and it's thick I have to buy a couple boxes worth of dye, and this brand I've never had any issues with not covering my whole head or missing spots.
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
works good. love it. great quality for a great product. was just as i expected. i al highly satisfied and happy. will be continuing to buy this product. thank you so much! very happy i found and use this!
Nathaly E.
Me encanto porque dejo mi cabello sin freeze. Intacto como si nunca hubiese sido pintando. He usado otras marcas y está es la mejor. Es fácil y rápido de usar. Solo seguir las instrucciones. Si lo compraría de nuevo.
Elizabeth M.
Prairie Grove
I always use colorsilk! It's affordable. I wouldn't say it's the best product. I always have to redo my hair within a month because it doesn't stay well but it works for a cheap affordable choice
Nicole N.
Foster, OR
Awesome product it doesn't fade out of my hair right when I wash it after waiting 1 or 2 the color stays vibrant up until the time this dye fades out of my hair this is my favorite brand of dye
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
This is the only brand of hair dye I can use every other one I have tried doesn't take to my hair and I always have to spend more money to get this brand to redo it later
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Es un producto de farmacia y cumple su función, me encantan estos tinten de cajita siento que son menos abrasivos para el cabello lo protegen un poco mas. Utilice varios tintes para poder llegar a mi color de cabello castaño ideal que no sea con subtono naranja que tanto detesto.
Lindsey N.
Very easy to use and bought this at my
Local Walgreens for $8-$9. The instructions walk you through the entire process step by step and I was able to use this without any assistance on my long and thick hair.