BY REVLON #12 in Root Touch Up

Revlon ColorSilk Root Perfect 10 Minute Root Touch-Up, Black 01

• Is this just one of them touch up sprays ? Or is it a tou...1 Answers
Betsy F.
West Monroe, LA
I like this. It's so nice when you're in a pinch timewise or money wise. It covers and colors well. Easy to use and the directions are easy to follow. It can be bought just about anywhere. I would recommend
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
I went gray at an early age and quickly grew tired of those that kept bringing it to my attention! I tried various permanent hair colorings; but they were either too expensive or they did not cover my gray completely.

Then I tried Revlon Colorsilk permanent hair color. My normal hair color is dark brown; and I finally settled on #41 Medium Brown. It covers the gray completely and gives me some highlights. On the box you are shown three different color results based on your natural hair color. This will give you an idea of what your final result will be. Sometimes it's fun to experiment with a shade darker or lighter. It's usually not a drastic change -- it usually just gives you different highlights.

Colorsilk contains "nourishing silk proteins" and comes with a packet of "Nourishing After-Color Conditioner" which leaves my hair soft and shiny...And Colorsilk is Ammonia-Free.

You can't beat the price; and my color lasts 6-8 weeks. Revlon Colorsilk hair color was a solution to my problem -- Maybe it will be your solution too!
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
Product Appearance: Small Box

Hair Appearance: Very vibrant colors and doesn't dry out my hair.

Pros: Leaves hair shiny and soft!

Cons: If you have darker hair you'll need more than one application. I use two boxes.

Price: Affordable at only a few bucks!

Overall: I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Ariana A.
Fontana, Ca
I don't get the root touch up but I do get the regular revlon color silk box in black . This is my go to hair dye it doesn't leave my hair feeling like I just dyed it it feel healthy . I love it and love it more because it's only $3 at target .
marley h.
I have died my hair a lot in the past. And when I do die my hair I always use Revlon. It is a great price and I always get the color I wanted. It is a great alternative and it doesn't damage your hair. Its easy and perfect for quick at home use. I should infact go get some right now.
Judy
I've heard that it's better to go to a salon to get your hair dyed. But honestly just getting your hair dyed at home by yourself or by a friend or family member is much cheaper. This is highly recommended and really works and shows really great color for a while. Plus it's much cheaper than going to a salon and it takes less time too!
Brandee Nicole A.
Alexandria , VA
Gets the job done! I have a "half head" meaning half my hair is a strawberry blonde and half is black. This product is easy to use, inexpensive and the color comes out perfectly. I'm totally satisfied!
Kiala B.
Fostoria, OH
I've used this to darken my roots and it's worked very well every time. Ever since I always go back to buy it. I think it's a very good product for the price and I would recommend it to anyone looking for hair color.
Brenda W.
It is always what I buy
4 it is less expensive
And I get coupons for buying 2 boxes
For $ 5.00
That way when It's time to
Recover your.color you always have
An extra box
No need to rush to the store
Alana E.
Orlando, FL
recently purchased this hair color dye about 3 months ago to dye my hair from light blonde to dark black, so far its been over 90 days and countless washes and im pleasantly surprised that color is still as vibrant as the first day i had put it in. great result
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Is this just one of them touch up sprays ? Or is it a touch up dye?