BY REVLON #9 in Root Touch Up

Revlon ColorSilk Root Perfect 10 Minute Root Touch-Up, Black 01

Buy on Jet.com
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
I went gray at an early age and quickly grew tired of those that kept bringing it to my attention! I tried various permanent hair colorings; but they were either too expensive or they did not cover my gray completely.

Then I tried Revlon Colorsilk permanent hair color. My normal hair color is dark brown; and I finally settled on #41 Medium Brown. It covers the gray completely and gives me some highlights. On the box you are shown three different color results based on your natural hair color. This will give you an idea of what your final result will be. Sometimes it's fun to experiment with a shade darker or lighter. It's usually not a drastic change -- it usually just gives you different highlights.

Colorsilk contains "nourishing silk proteins" and comes with a packet of "Nourishing After-Color Conditioner" which leaves my hair soft and shiny...And Colorsilk is Ammonia-Free.

You can't beat the price; and my color lasts 6-8 weeks. Revlon Colorsilk hair color was a solution to my problem -- Maybe it will be your solution too!
Cindy M.
Temecula
I love this product because I can use it anytime I don't have time to do the full head.  The color is exactly what I expect everytime.  It's so black and that's what I need.  So easy to use.  Just put it on the brush and away I go.  I buy it all the time and will continue to buy it.
Ariana A.
Fontana, Ca
I don't get the root touch up but I do get the regular revlon color silk box in black . This is my go to hair dye it doesn't leave my hair feeling like I just dyed it it feel healthy . I love it and love it more because it's only $3 at target .
Alana E.
Orlando, FL
recently purchased this hair color dye about 3 months ago to dye my hair from light blonde to dark black, so far its been over 90 days and countless washes and im pleasantly surprised that color is still as vibrant as the first day i had put it in. great result
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
I always is the root formula. I don't color my whole head, I usually braid sections and use a color a shade lighter than my natural color to cover the gray at my roots and down the braid to blend it. This is my favorite and doesn't wreck my hair.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
I use this for every application now. It's quick, easy, and long lasting. The color matches perfectly and doesn't require a huge process. The smell isn't overwhelming. I literally so this every 6-8 weeks now!
Starsun W.
Anthony, FL
The colorsilk was is an awesome hair color product because it's ammonia free, has very little of a chemical smell and leaves your hair soft. I have used this product a few times and would absolutely use it again.
Kim S.
Gulfport
I've started using hair color from Sally's instructed by my hair stylist. My hair has been really dry and abused from box drugstore colors. I've purchased these for twenty years never knowing how damaging they were to my hair.
Ana H.
Inglewood, CA
This product is the fav for my auntie because the color is good and it is really eady to apply. Comparing with other products i think this one is the one that i liked more. I am super satisfied with this.
Kayla H.
plainfield
My mom uses this all the time and says it's the best thing she has used. She says it shows up so well. It compares to alternatives because it is so easy to use and I think she would definitely buy it again