BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Karen H.
I use this all the the price is affordable its available everywhere which is convenient it only takes a few minutes leaves hair very soft and pretty covers grays nicely i recommend it
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
The color fades out fast. The plastic gloves in the kit are cheap, don't fit my hands right, and often leak. This is a very cheap hair dye. You pretty much get what you pay for. Smells awful too. Almost like hair spray, cough drops, and bad chemicals. It's cheap for a reason. Seemed to fry my hair too. Had to use deep conditioner to get my hair back in shape. Would not repurchase.
Mary J.
Lawndale, NC
This product is just an ok box color. I feel like it dried my hair out and it didn't have good coverage. It was very inexpensive which is why I purchased it at the time. Would not purchase again
Bre R.
Chesterfield, MI
I always end up going back to this hair dye. Extremely cheap I buy a couple boxes at a time. I love the color my hair achieves every time. The conditioner is the best part. Smells amazing and works even better. I would buy just for the conditioner lol. Hair dye is amazing too though
johanna f.
I use this is the best Great price and result. The color looks very beautiful. my hair is very dry and my natural hair is color dark brown and this black look amazing in me. I like to buy this again 2 time I use this color and others color.
Bint A.
This is one of my favorite hair dyes. I like the color because it's black but not too black. The dye left my hair feeling soft. It's my go to hair dye. I recommend it and will be repurchasing it when I need to dye my hair again.
yesenia c.
I usually buy this brand of hair color I like black or soft black because that's my natural hair color also I get lots of gray hair so I need to cover up. This brand doesn't feel like ur damages my hair
Jesse W.
I've used this color a few times and it really doesn't seem to last very long. It's a nice dark brown color and looks nice, but it fades pretty quickly if you wash your hair every few days. It's pretty cheap to buy so that's probably why it fades so much.
Srujal A.
I like that this a really affordable home box dye. I also love how everything is included. It leaves hair feeling silky just like it states. I bought it from walmart and will be going back and getting more.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Extremely affordable! For the first few weeks, my hair will look amazing! My hair always looks so shiny and silky. However, I do feel like the color fades fast.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]