BY REVLON #73 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
This hair color is good I used it a couple of times and it comes out how I expected it to and it's very easy to use and it compares good to its alternatives I'm satisfied with this product and I recommend it
Stephanie G.
I always do my momma's hair with these. I don't do mine cause mines a virgin. But I love it at first it's a super dark color but a week later you can already see her grey hair.
Karen H.
I use this all the the price is affordable its available everywhere which is convenient it only takes a few minutes leaves hair very soft and pretty covers grays nicely i recommend it
Mary J.
Lawndale, NC
This product is just an ok box color. I feel like it dried my hair out and it didn't have good coverage. It was very inexpensive which is why I purchased it at the time. Would not purchase again
Adilene  J.
This is the hair dye that I use when I dye my hair black. Its pretty ack. I normally get 3 boxes. I have thick hair. The best part is that it's very affordable.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is definitely a brand to trust. The color comes out so nice. It never leaves your hair dry after your done. No damage just soft beautiful color that lasts
Amanda P.
Color silk has always been my to go to. Cheap abd works great. Never had an issue with the colors. The color stays and my hair still feel healthy and shiney.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
I use this dye every few weeks and I love the outcome of it. It takes your natural highlights into account so the dye job doesn't look fake, just natural!
Hannah M.
Columbus, OH
Very affordable hair color. I buy this when I don't want to spend much BUT does make my head itchy before being on my head for the full time as instructed.
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
I loved this product when I used to regularly dye my hair. It kept my color lasting for a long time and I never worried about it fading or looking dull.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?