BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Melissa M.
Carpentersvle, IL
Constantly dying my hair black, my go to brand when ever I have to dye my back back to black. I usually dye it a weird color once a year and go back to black a few months after.
Alexandra S.
Fort Irwin, CA
It works great and it give a good cover. I can't really compare it because I don't use other brands. I always get the color I am expecting to get and it is super easy to use.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
This is my go to at home hair color kit when I just want to maintain an overall clean look . Long lasting and easy to apply I can usually find this product on sale at walgreens
Leslie A.
I have used this hair day before and let me say it leaves my hair really nice soft and shiny. the color is exactly what i wanted. Its a little messy but it is easy to use .
Elena R.
Austin, TX
My hair felt great after using this. I would rather use this brand since the last time I went to the salon my hair didn't turn out the way I wanted. With this product I was completely satisfied
Roxie W.
Burns Harbor, In
I normally use this product to color my extensions. The color is great but doesnt last long. I only buy this brand because its very affordable and gets the job done. I just wished it last longer on my extensions. I am disappointed in the product but it works
Alessandra A.
colton, CA
Incredible product, with a beautiful colors. Color was the way I expected , and the product has a fair price . Really easy to use, and smell is great! I would totally recommend to a friend.
Bailee P.
Mount Vernon
Great hair color, cheapest one at the drugstore too! Color lasts a long time and makes my hair feel really soft. It is a runny consistency so be careful not to drip
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA
I would only use this dye if your trying to go darker. The lighter colors don't ever come out right. The dye is awesome and my hair doesn't feel dried out afterwards.
Jessica M.
Every time I need to go back to brown after a really bad dye job I go for this product because it always gives me a beautiful color and removes whatever color I've gotten myself into.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?