BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
After applying this to my hair and waiting 5 minutes longer than normal.. it almost completely washed out. It was dull, patchy and made my hair feel dry. It never even occurred to me that a hair dye could be that disappointing.
Tais V.
I use this product every time I wanna go back to black. It's easy to use and the color is as shown on box. It does dye off, or maybe im not using it right but i can't seem to make it last forever.
Megan W.
Vinita, OK
When I buy box dye for my hair, 9 times out of 10, I'm
Going to grab revlon because I know it gets the job done and I'm never disappointed. This is a great product. Had many colors to choose from
Tatianna O.
West palm beach
I went from blonde to black with this hair dye andthe results were amazing! I absolutely love my hair this color! It was true to what it said, very easy to use, and I was definitely satisfied!
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
I prefer the buttercream over the cheaper liquid hair dye Revlon has. I got a blonde color and people have complimented my hair and asked what I use. I will definitely be being this brand more often.
Maritza H.
Tehachapi, CA
Great product easy to use.! My scalp didn't itch, and it left my hair feeling nice and silky. Revlon Colorsilk Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Haircolor - Soft Black
Lainey K.
This dye works great and it doesn't seem to dry your hair out as bad as other dyes. It comes with a conditioner and a product for a few weeks later. It's easy to sue and affordable. I've used this product alot
Summer A.
I have always used this brand for coloring my hair and will continue to do so until I am not able to anymore. Easy to use. Gloves aren't that great that come with it but I will definitely be re purchasing for many years to come
Regina C.
bakersfield
Not that great feels like the dye just washes off with each wash. Color doesn't stick well. Revlon Luxurious Colorsilk Buttercream Hair Color, 03G Ultra Light Sun Blonde
Katie M.
I normally ALWAYS use this to dye my hair a beautiful dark burgundy! I love how it sticks and doesn't fade for weeks. And once it does begin to fade it fades out into beautiful shades!
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?