BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love revlon hair color. They have awesome hair color options to choose from. It doesn't smell like harsh chemicals and has a really great condition. My color has always turned out the way I thought it would and I have never been disappointed.
Tabetha M.
The color is long lasting! Fades back into my light brown, instead of a muddled gray! Smells great and easy application. Very affordable. I always recommend Revlon at home dye kits and f not gonna no to a salon.
Shelby H.
Love this brand and the way my hair feels after! The after conditioner smells amazing. I have just cut my hair but before it was long and I had to by two boxes so the fact that it was cheap definitely helped.
Stephanie C.
Wadesboro
It's a good quality hair dye but it's just SO expensive. And it's hard to do by yourself. I'd much rather use the foam ones. The end results depends on the color of your hair when you start. It's an okay product.
Stephanie O.
Love this product ! It's very affordable and the color lasts very well if you take care of it . It's easy to use it brings gloves for your hands . And the color is true to color . I was very satisfied.
Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
After applying this to my hair and waiting 5 minutes longer than normal.. it almost completely washed out. It was dull, patchy and made my hair feel dry. It never even occurred to me that a hair dye could be that disappointing.
Tais V.
I use this product every time I wanna go back to black. It's easy to use and the color is as shown on box. It does dye off, or maybe im not using it right but i can't seem to make it last forever.
Megan W.
Vinita, OK
When I buy box dye for my hair, 9 times out of 10, I'm
Going to grab revlon because I know it gets the job done and I'm never disappointed. This is a great product. Had many colors to choose from
Tatianna O.
West palm beach
I went from blonde to black with this hair dye andthe results were amazing! I absolutely love my hair this color! It was true to what it said, very easy to use, and I was definitely satisfied!
Brittny M.
Mission, TX
I prefer the buttercream over the cheaper liquid hair dye Revlon has. I got a blonde color and people have complimented my hair and asked what I use. I will definitely be being this brand more often.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]