BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Katlyn B.
Millinocket
Love this stuff not to strong for me to use love the conditioner that it comes with bright colors was expecting it to come out so good very easy to use gots good direction yes I will buy again most this is the one I use
Michel G.
I have dark brown hair but I wanted my hair to be solid black. I purchase this at rite aid for a good price. I dyed it by myself. I didn't make a mess. My hair color came out pretty even. I would purchase again
Rubie S.
I love these because I feel like my hair looks beautiful afterwards. The color was rich and beautiful. Compared to alternatives, this one is better. It's as easy to use as any other product. I am very satisfied.
Britney D.
Denton, TX
Normally if I need to color my extensions I grab this. Affordable and easy to use. I love how soft my bundles are after using this. The color goes on well and always stays for a while. A great buy for coloring.
Stephanie C.
Wadesboro
It's a good quality hair dye but it's just SO expensive. And it's hard to do by yourself. I'd much rather use the foam ones. The end results depends on the color of your hair when you start. It's an okay product.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love revlon hair color. They have awesome hair color options to choose from. It doesn't smell like harsh chemicals and has a really great condition. My color has always turned out the way I thought it would and I have never been disappointed.
Tabetha M.
The color is long lasting! Fades back into my light brown, instead of a muddled gray! Smells great and easy application. Very affordable. I always recommend Revlon at home dye kits and f not gonna no to a salon.
Shelby H.
Love this brand and the way my hair feels after! The after conditioner smells amazing. I have just cut my hair but before it was long and I had to by two boxes so the fact that it was cheap definitely helped.
Christina E.
Tulsa , OK
I purchased this product at Walmart. It covered my hair but I do not feel it mixed well. The color seemed dull and patchy. I had to re do. Not worth it. I would not buy it again. I don't recommend. The color was ok.
Stephanie O.
Love this product ! It's very affordable and the color lasts very well if you take care of it . It's easy to use it brings gloves for your hands . And the color is true to color . I was very satisfied.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?