BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Laura L.
I used for a while this product, what I liked most was its price but it really did not do much for me,In comparison with the other brands is that it does not last long and they do not specifically have the color that I apply.
Haylea P.
Vine grove, KY
I have this color in my hair now and it is absolutely amazing I love how vibrant it turned out it was definitely amazing product and everything as I had expected I will definitely buy this again especially since I need to touch up my roots
Lizeth O.
El Paso
Overall this product works very good, if used correctly. If you're new to dying your hair this is a great product, especially the darker colors. It is very easy to use and pretty affordable. I definitely recommend this!
Jessica L.
Charlotte, NC
I've used this because I had box highlights done and it was an epic fail! I wanted to cover it quickly and I had a coupon for this. It worked well, didn't smell bad and the color came out nice. But it faded so fast.
Robemny B.
Bridgeport, CT
I tried this reckon hair died when I was blond to go back to black and I'd was amazing easy to used make my hair look shiny and healthy and the color came as expected I'm definitely satisfied with the final results
Katlyn B.
Millinocket
Love this stuff not to strong for me to use love the conditioner that it comes with bright colors was expecting it to come out so good very easy to use gots good direction yes I will buy again most this is the one I use
Rubie S.
I love these because I feel like my hair looks beautiful afterwards. The color was rich and beautiful. Compared to alternatives, this one is better. It's as easy to use as any other product. I am very satisfied.
Michel G.
I have dark brown hair but I wanted my hair to be solid black. I purchase this at rite aid for a good price. I dyed it by myself. I didn't make a mess. My hair color came out pretty even. I would purchase again
Britney D.
Lancaster, TX
Normally if I need to color my extensions I grab this. Affordable and easy to use. I love how soft my bundles are after using this. The color goes on well and always stays for a while. A great buy for coloring.
mia j.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love revlon hair color. They have awesome hair color options to choose from. It doesn't smell like harsh chemicals and has a really great condition. My color has always turned out the way I thought it would and I have never been disappointed.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]