BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
It did what it was supposed to do. I went dark so I didn't have to keep up with that nagging root maintenance anymore. It was simple, usual home box hair dye. The smell wasn't too powerful or overwhelming but then again, I'm used to that smell.
Emma R.
North Mankato
I've never really had a problem with this hair dye him I don't always diamond here with the box but if I do I definitely like to go to Revlon and just because it's easy to use and I've always kind of just always do use this so I would recommend
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
Ever since I started dying my hair years ago, I've ONLY used revlon. I cannot explain how soft it leaves your hair and it's very easy to apply yourself! The color you choose is the color you'll get. I have been buying for years and will continue to!!!
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
This product keeps my one grey hair black, blends in well with my natural hair, doesn't make my hair look damaged, and the color lasts. The color also doesn't fade on my pillow when I sleep, like I have experienced with other brands.
Bethany C.
Lena, MS
I dye my hair a soft black and this is the only dye that I use. It's really good. It doesn't fade easily and when it does, it's not a gray look, it's like a super dark brown. So, even if it does fade some, it still looks good.
Laura L.
I used for a while this product, what I liked most was its price but it really did not do much for me,In comparison with the other brands is that it does not last long and they do not specifically have the color that I apply.
kimberly s.
Monroe,Washington
Ive never been the person to go and pay 60 to 100 dollars just to get my hair dyed I've always colored my hair at home and I always will it these dyes make it so easy and fun to do it at home plus it takes me like a couple of months to do a retouch up because it take so long to start noticing the dye coming off .
Patricia M.
Phoenix, AZ
The first time I tried this product I thought my hair wasn't going to get the color it needed to get. But once I tried it , it's amazing and I got the color I wanted it to be. This product is my go to now when I dye my hair.
Haylea P.
Vine grove, KY
I have this color in my hair now and it is absolutely amazing I love how vibrant it turned out it was definitely amazing product and everything as I had expected I will definitely buy this again especially since I need to touch up my roots
Jessica L.
Indian Trail, NC
I've used this because I had box highlights done and it was an epic fail! I wanted to cover it quickly and I had a coupon for this. It worked well, didn't smell bad and the color came out nice. But it faded so fast.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?