BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
This is my favorite at home hair color. It is easy to use, super affordable, and I always get great results. My hair always looks healthier after I use it instead of "fried". I am a loyal customer. I highly recommend.
Vanessa M.
Bronx, NY
this was my go to every time I wanted to go back to my roots. Well not exactly my roots, just a bit darker than my roots lol. I use two boxes (very long thick hair). I buy these in Walgreens and they usually have a buy one get one, so I'd only spend about $8. Very good price for long lasting results
Tisha L.
Reno , NV
Love this! Beauty in a budget. Long lasting color and doesn't seem to sensitize my hair. I'm 25 and and noticing greys. It's hard being a mom on he go and honestly financially I can't afford to go to the salon. I love this color and would recommend. I'm African American and have course hair.
Yumama V.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Revlon hair colors tends to be on the cheaper side which is amazing on a tight budget. The color fades faster than other box ones, but if you're like me, you like it better that way. It colors your hair but I find the faded color that comes later on is better than the original color!
Carolina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Could never go wrong with this reckon hair dye because it leaves your hair super moisturized and soft so you don't have to worry about breakage and it also leaves your hair shiny and silky. I always come back to this brand because it always gives you a bold desired look.
Kara H.
The Woodlands
Make sure you want to keep your hair dark, because this color never fades! I liked having darker hair for a while but have tried to go back to my natural color of dark auburn and the black sticks! The only hair that will now takes any of the auburn color is new growth.
Meaghan-Marie L.
You can’t beat the price of revlon products when you need to quickly and cheaply dye your hair. For under $4 a box, it’s definitely worth it.
However, if you ever plan on dying your hair another color....don’t dye your hair darker than a light brown, you will fry your head
Melissa C.
SPRINGVILLE, IN
I love this product because it comes out very black which I love the darkest shades of black I can get but I didn't like that didn't stay in that long even after using shampoo/conditioner for color treated hair still didn't stay in very long before it started fading
Sophia P.
Roxbury , MA
So inexpensive and so pigmented! I love this product so much. I even got my mother in law and sister in law using this!! The process is fast and it doesn't fade too quick. Have been using for years and will continue to use whenever I buy a drugstore hair dye.
Alexandra T.
Hayward, CA
I love the color of the dye. The smell also isn't as strong as others. It dried my scalp a little bit but I've had worse. It's easy to use, the instructions are pretty clear. The color was literally a soft black lol not too dark. I liked this product.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]
Does anyone no whats the best hair die in black that will stay long