BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Lea D.
Philadelphia
I actually used the shade blue black not soft black. It smells amazing and the blue in the formula is very noticeable which I love. After rinsing it out, it made my hair extremely soft and shiny and the color formula makes your hair always looks very healthy and taken care of which is awesome.
Haley M.
I always end up dying my hair back to black and when I do Revlon Colorsilk is always my go to. It's definitely really easy to use and the color comes out super rich and pigmented. It's also very long lasting. I was very satisfied with this product.
Jazzy H.
N Ft Myers, FL
It did what it was supposed to do. I went dark so I didn't have to keep up with that nagging root maintenance anymore. It was simple, usual home box hair dye. The smell wasn't too powerful or overwhelming but then again, I'm used to that smell.
Emma R.
North Mankato
I've never really had a problem with this hair dye him I don't always diamond here with the box but if I do I definitely like to go to Revlon and just because it's easy to use and I've always kind of just always do use this so I would recommend
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
Ever since I started dying my hair years ago, I've ONLY used revlon. I cannot explain how soft it leaves your hair and it's very easy to apply yourself! The color you choose is the color you'll get. I have been buying for years and will continue to!!!
roxanne r.
atlanta
I love Revlon for hair dye, because its free of ammonia (which isn't good for your hair) and its a lasting hair dye job. They make it very easy and now with buttercream which makes your hair feel even softer afterwards. Love it!
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
This product keeps my one grey hair black, blends in well with my natural hair, doesn't make my hair look damaged, and the color lasts. The color also doesn't fade on my pillow when I sleep, like I have experienced with other brands.
Bethany C.
Lena, MS
I dye my hair a soft black and this is the only dye that I use. It's really good. It doesn't fade easily and when it does, it's not a gray look, it's like a super dark brown. So, even if it does fade some, it still looks good.
Patricia M.
Phoenix, AZ
The first time I tried this product I thought my hair wasn't going to get the color it needed to get. But once I tried it , it's amazing and I got the color I wanted it to be. This product is my go to now when I dye my hair.
Laura L.
I used for a while this product, what I liked most was its price but it really did not do much for me,In comparison with the other brands is that it does not last long and they do not specifically have the color that I apply.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]