BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Lizeth O.
El Paso
Overall this product works very good, if used correctly. If you're new to dying your hair this is a great product, especially the darker colors. It is very easy to use and pretty affordable. I definitely recommend this!
Robemny B.
Bridgeport, CT
I tried this reckon hair died when I was blond to go back to black and I'd was amazing easy to used make my hair look shiny and healthy and the color came as expected I'm definitely satisfied with the final results
Selena M.
mission
I always use this dye for my hair and I love it! I personally found it much better to dye my hair at home than a salon, well at least for black color. This dye last so long! And it does not fade! I highly recommend!
Sotona S.
Cedar hill, TX
Love the new smell with apples, only stayed in my hair for maybe a month, so to stay on top of the color, I need to dye it every month, or every couple of months
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
My mother actually only uses this hair color and started me on it. I have used it for years and would definitely recommend this for anyone that doesn't want to spend a ton of $ on hair color. The conditioner that you use after coloring is amazing I wish they sold it in a bottle. It makes your hair feel so silky smooth and look so healthy. It's the only brand I use an will use for years to come. I know I will be passing this on to my daughter too.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I usually buy Revlon colorsilk the normal one. It's cheap and it works well. I decided to try this one that is a little bit more expensive just to see how I like it. I also got it on sale so that helps.

Usednit for the 1st time yesterday & wow am I impressed with the results! There is far less mess, it's not goopy unlike other hair dyes and the normal brand is. The color smells amazing. Now I just have to wait and see if it lasts long.
Rin S.
Severna Park, MD
Everyone I know loves this line of products, so I don't know why I had problems with it. I used it to cover up a bad red dye job. Immediate results were great - full coverage, natural looking black, and soft hair. No hint of the red even in direct sunlight. About 3 weeks in it is fading badly and the red is coming through noticeably even in artificial lighting. I thought black was supposed to be the hardest dye to get out, but it seems to be just slipping out of my hair. Going to re-dye black with a different brand,
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I die my hair frequently and this brand is not really my fave. The color isn't as vibrant and goes dull fairly quick. It's very easy to use but is messy if you don't know what your doing. I won't buy again as I've found other brands that do a better job for the price. The dye does tend to bleed on white linens too if you don't do multiple rinses. I wouldn't recommend.
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
I have been purchasing Revlon hair products since I can remember. They have never let me down with their products. I love the color of the soft black. There was no ammonia scent and after rinsing my hair, it felt so soft. This brand does not compare to any other! I am highly satisfied with this product! Now I feel like a whole different person! I feel so confident now with this gorgeous hair color!
I have naturally Aubrun hair. I wanted to dye my hair black because I felt it better suited my complexion. The directions were easy to follow. No harsh chemical smells as some the brands have. The dye took so well in my hair. I loved it! Loved it so much that for the past 5 years I've been using just this brand to re-dye my new growth!
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?