BY REVLON #73 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Best hair dye I've ever used. I've been using it for years and my hair always looks healthy and naturally black.
Cynthia D.
Modesto, CA
Smells like an old lady but for the price this hair color is great! It stays vibrant longer than most box dyes.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
My usualy go to!!! Deff love how inexpensive it is and how well it does its jpb!!! Love it!! Deff recommend!
Jacqueline F.
Torrington,CT
Love the color.. love the way it came out... it stays on fr a long time. i bought this hair dye at walmart.
Tayla P.
Gets the job done but is very bad for your hair, it left my hair feeling brittle go to a salon
Yumama V.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Revlon hair colors tends to be on the cheaper side which is amazing on a tight budget. The color fades faster than other box ones, but if you're like me, you like it better that way. It colors your hair but I find the faded color that comes later on is better than the original color!
Alexandra T.
Hayward, CA
I love the color of the dye. The smell also isn't as strong as others. It dried my scalp a little bit but I've had worse. It's easy to use, the instructions are pretty clear. The color was literally a soft black lol not too dark. I liked this product.
Lea D.
Philadelphia
I actually used the shade blue black not soft black. It smells amazing and the blue in the formula is very noticeable which I love. After rinsing it out, it made my hair extremely soft and shiny and the color formula makes your hair always looks very healthy and taken care of which is awesome.
roxanne r.
atlanta
I love Revlon for hair dye, because its free of ammonia (which isn't good for your hair) and its a lasting hair dye job. They make it very easy and now with buttercream which makes your hair feel even softer afterwards. Love it!
Lizeth O.
El Paso
Overall this product works very good, if used correctly. If you're new to dying your hair this is a great product, especially the darker colors. It is very easy to use and pretty affordable. I definitely recommend this!
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?