BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
This had been my go to box hair dye for about 15 years I have never been disappointed with my results .y results last months . Plus the little conditioner is always so great smelling and leave my hair feeling softer than before .
Julianne🚮 G.
Etters
It made my hair darker but because I have naturally almost black hair you couldn’t really see it. I prefer more of a jet black but because it said soft I. Oils see that. I was satisfied but not completely.
🌻♈🍓Brandy L.
Plant city, FL
The price is very reasonable. They have a lot of colors to choose from and it last about a month or a little longer before I have to recolor my roots to hide my gray hair
Amanda W.
Florala
Works great. Covers my gray very easily. It leaves my hair so soft. I only wish it came with better gloves. I receive great coupons on this product too. It is very inexpensive.
jennifer F.
Bridgeport , CT
My mother actually only uses this hair color and started me on it. I have used it for years and would definitely recommend this for anyone that doesn't want to spend a ton of $ on hair color. The conditioner that you use after coloring is amazing I wish they sold it in a bottle. It makes your hair feel so silky smooth and look so healthy. It's the only brand I use an will use for years to come. I know I will be passing this on to my daughter too.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I usually buy Revlon colorsilk the normal one. It's cheap and it works well. I decided to try this one that is a little bit more expensive just to see how I like it. I also got it on sale so that helps.

Usednit for the 1st time yesterday & wow am I impressed with the results! There is far less mess, it's not goopy unlike other hair dyes and the normal brand is. The color smells amazing. Now I just have to wait and see if it lasts long.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I have been using this to dye my hair for 9 years and I love it. A few months ago, I decided to pamper myself and go to the salon to dye my hair and my hair faded a lot quicker than when I use this product. This product provides color that doesn't fade quickly and I find it to be longer lasting than the high quality salon product that was used to dye my hair. I will forever repurchase this product!
Rin S.
Severna Park, MD
Everyone I know loves this line of products, so I don't know why I had problems with it. I used it to cover up a bad red dye job. Immediate results were great - full coverage, natural looking black, and soft hair. No hint of the red even in direct sunlight. About 3 weeks in it is fading badly and the red is coming through noticeably even in artificial lighting. I thought black was supposed to be the hardest dye to get out, but it seems to be just slipping out of my hair. Going to re-dye black with a different brand,
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I die my hair frequently and this brand is not really my fave. The color isn't as vibrant and goes dull fairly quick. It's very easy to use but is messy if you don't know what your doing. I won't buy again as I've found other brands that do a better job for the price. The dye does tend to bleed on white linens too if you don't do multiple rinses. I wouldn't recommend.
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
I have been purchasing Revlon hair products since I can remember. They have never let me down with their products. I love the color of the soft black. There was no ammonia scent and after rinsing my hair, it felt so soft. This brand does not compare to any other! I am highly satisfied with this product! Now I feel like a whole different person! I feel so confident now with this gorgeous hair color!
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]