BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Clair W.
Muncie, IN
I LOVE THIS HAIR DYE!!! My hair always feels healthy after dying it and it lifts easy if I decide to change my hair color
Kareli K.
San Diego
I've used this brand so many times and its works so great. I sure do need to start getting back into dying my hair again.
Jennifer O.
Sacramento, CA
I got the black brown color. Works great on me. Before I applied it, my hair was green. Jajaja so yea it works wonders.
Sara S.
Rusk, Tx
I use this product every summer when i die my hair. It last for a good period of time before you have to paint it again
Ashlea P.
Shawnee
Black is .yfavorite color. I have had tbis.color in my haor.for 5 years a d would.rexommend this product to do my hair.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use this as under light for my hair. It always leave my hair super soft after I dye it. Great coverage and no fading!
Keilani S.
I liked it but the color came out faster than i expected. It was as dark as I expected, i would recommend it to others.
Stephanie S.
San Diego
beautiful color, if you have long hair it's best to buy two boxes just so the hair is evenly coated and evenly colored
Nextymarie S.
Ocala, FL
Works great and color grabs quickly. You will see it change in a matter of minutes. Recommended to friends and family.
Rayven G.
Clarksville, TN
Really good color. My grandma has been coloring her hair for a while. She has always used this and never had a problem.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]
Does anyone no whats the best hair die in black that will stay long