BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Sandra P.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Lucy P.
My mother has tried this product for now it will be well to see how long it lasts. To differences of others has always had good results.
Monique U.
Lac La Biche, AB
Love how easy it is to use and that it h=gives my hair a shimmery shine.  It makes my hair soft and silky.  Love this stuff.
Luzanne H.
I love this product because it left my hair very dark and left it the colour it promised on the box! Will definately use it again!
nataly s.
Tampico, tamaulipas
I love the color, and this product has a very long color, I love it! I do not mistreat my hair and I make it very cute
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
"Love this product I've tried the more expensive hair colors and this one works just as good as the expensive ones "
🌹Patricia T.
Niceeee ! I love it , black my favorite , me encanta mi cabello queda raidante amo usarlo , ea genial me encanta
Eloisa N.
Hialeah, FL
Revlon is so good to me. My hair looks beautiful. The price and the quality is so good. I use it and i love it
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?