BY REVLON #73 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Delanie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this brand and color one every 6 months or so on my roots. Never fades, is beautiful.
Hailey C.
Deff worth it for such a cheap price. Color most the time looks great just like the box.
Jesse W.
I've used this color a few times and it really doesn't seem to last very long. It's a nice dark brown color and looks nice, but it fades pretty quickly if you wash your hair every few days. It's pretty cheap to buy so that's probably why it fades so much.
I never use Revlon Hair dye but bought this one once because it was on sale and I thought I'll give it a try and was amaaaazed by the intensity of this color and the conditioner which came with it was smelling so good. Sjnce then I bought this dye quite a few times
Farielle S.
My natural hair is a medium brown and I tried this because I wanted to change it to black. This dye was not damaging to my hair and left in a good condition after it was dyed. I had no problems with this product. The instructions were clear and easy to follow. After using this, you will definitely have your desired finish and color. Ps, if you have really thick hair, you may have to buy two boxes of this to do your hair, because I also had to buy two.
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Really recommended to everyone it leaves my hair smelling so amazing and it helps me with my split e D's and dry damage hair it really hydrates my hair leaving a gorgeous smell and it helps me to grow my hair fast and it makes my hair strong very low cost and you find it almost everywhere love it I really recommended to everyone
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
Larga duración, color superior, brillo, nutrición, cobertura.
Un complejo revolucionario de tres bálsamos: mango, karité y coco.
3-EN-1 cepillo para una aplicación precisa
Máscara nutritiva para el cabello ultra acondicionado
Libre de amoníac 24 tonos.
Rosie V.
Kettering
It was a great die. It doesn't really last more than 2 months though as my hair started to become patchy with browns and the black but it made my hair look amazing at the time.
Tasha C.
Great colour. Nice and dark. Lasts 8-10 weeks. I buy it from the local drug store when it goes on sale very easy to use and the colour is exactly how it says on the box. Really like this brand
Kimberley E.
WREXHAM, CLWYD
Have used this product twice now, my hair was in great condition after using, this product is easy to use I will definitely be purchasing this again next time as I definitely prefer this one to other brands.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?