BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

America M.
Harker Heights
i love the way it makes the black look so dark ! i love dying my hair with this hair dye because its just beautiful
Diana T.
Orlando, FL
Really good! It lefts you hair look nourish with a perfect color. It’s a really good product and it is easy to use
Lexie H.
Uncasville , CT
Excellent product. Last long and makes my hair feel even better then when I dyed it. I will forever us this product
Vivi S.
Mission, TX
Best hair dye I've ever used. I've been using it for years and my hair always looks healthy and naturally black.
Brandy M.
Love this product I've tried the more expensive hair colors and this one works just as good as the expensive ones
Daniella T.
Tucson, AZ
Covers all my grays beautifully! Just one box does the perfect job. Leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing.
Stephanie P.
Cocoa, FL
I love the colors that this brand has. After dying my hair it doesn't feel nasty and broken like other hair dies
Cynthia D.
Modesto , CA
Smells like an old lady but for the price this hair color is great! It stays vibrant longer than most box dyes.
Chelsea Z.
As far as boxed dye goes, you can't go wrong here. Gray coverage is great and it leaves my hair nice and shiny.
Salia B.
calexico, CA
siempre me ha comentado que está super padre estas pinturas, pero yo por miedo nunca las e usado por mi cuenta
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]