BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Liliana C.
Denver, CO
This Is a great hair colori love it fits with my skin tone and is not that expensive and is so easy to apply
LaShawna B.
Columbus, OH
Very affordable hair color. It truly is a soft black . Covers all gray. Leaves hair with a beautiful shine.
layionee p.
Idk if these products would work on my hair but i would like to try it as soon as possible ...............
Kasandra B.
Bellingham, WA
price is great. easy to follow instructions no long waiting time left hair feeling soft and smelling great.
maria r.
Love Revlon hair dyes
Long lasting colors, variety of colors
Very affordable and you won't be disappointed
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed smells amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
katie s.
Easton, PA
Good price and good color. Hair looks shiny after. Would use again. Would definitely recommend to someone
Massiel H.
I really like this hair dye. The price isn't too bad and it makes my hair look healthy and shiny.
connie t.
thermal, CA
Nice product if you cant afford going to the salon and getting it done professional like me
Delanie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this brand and color one every 6 months or so on my roots. Never fades, is beautiful.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?