BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Nextymarie S.
Ocala, FL
Works great and color grabs quickly. You will see it change in a matter of minutes. Recommended to friends and family.
Ashlea P.
Shawnee
Black is .yfavorite color. I have had tbis.color in my haor.for 5 years a d would.rexommend this product to do my hair.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use this as under light for my hair. It always leave my hair super soft after I dye it. Great coverage and no fading!
Jennifer O.
Sacramento, CA
I got the black brown color. Works great on me. Before I applied it, my hair was green. Jajaja so yea it works wonders.
Stephanie S.
San Diego
beautiful color, if you have long hair it's best to buy two boxes just so the hair is evenly coated and evenly colored
sarah j.
It was a hair dye. Nothing to special but not bad either. Good price and it works well but over all very unimpressed
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
I really love this hair dye, it's super inexpensive and so easy to use 😊 I highly RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT to everyone
Jade O.
Towson, MD
Good box dye, I found that it was super black after the first wash and faded into the right color as I washed my hair
America M.
Harker Heights
i love the way it makes the black look so dark ! i love dying my hair with this hair dye because its just beautiful
Lexie H.
Uncasville , CT
Excellent product. Last long and makes my hair feel even better then when I dyed it. I will forever us this product
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]