BY REVLON #73 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

sarah j.
It was a hair dye. Nothing to special but not bad either. Good price and it works well but over all very unimpressed
Jade O.
Towson, MD
Good box dye, I found that it was super black after the first wash and faded into the right color as I washed my hair
America M.
Harker Heights
i love the way it makes the black look so dark ! i love dying my hair with this hair dye because its just beautiful
Tamarra L.
Columbus, IN
I love this hair dye because after you have used it it gives you a nice silky smooth color and it last a long time.
Lexie H.
Uncasville, CT
Excellent product. Last long and makes my hair feel even better then when I dyed it. I will forever us this product
Daniella T.
Tucson, AZ
Covers all my grays beautifully! Just one box does the perfect job. Leaves my hair smelling and feeling amazing.
Stephanie P.
Cocoa, FL
I love the colors that this brand has. After dying my hair it doesn't feel nasty and broken like other hair dies
Chelsea Z.
As far as boxed dye goes, you can't go wrong here. Gray coverage is great and it leaves my hair nice and shiny.
Liliana C.
Denver, CO
This Is a great hair colori love it fits with my skin tone and is not that expensive and is so easy to apply
Meghann G.
Uvalde, TX
Love the consistent results I get with this product. It adds gorgeous color without drying out my curly hair.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?