BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Ninibeth P.
MIAMI
Black is the best. And this is the way you get it.. I love my black hair and revlon is like my best friend.. Always with me..
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I like this hair dye because it doesn't dry out my hair. Takes a long time to fade out. It good quality at such low price.
Jarissa G.
Bronx
I always use revlon when coloring my hair. Its easy to apply with no mess. I love the outcome of if always get compliments
Tiffany M.
Crestview, FL
Great product. Good gray coverage. If yoiu have long hair like me make sure you get at least 2 boxes. Very affordable also.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This product gives my a a nice shine and it last long on my hair. This color came out very nice and it was what I expected.
Michelle H.
Belleville, NJ
Omg this helped me grow my hair because I had blonde hair that was so dead and now that I dyed my hair dark it's super long
Kareli K.
San Diego
I've used this brand so many times and its works so great. I sure do need to start getting back into dying my hair again.
Nina W.
Great product. It definitely gives you the color you want for a great price and does no damage what so ever to your hair.
Clair W.
Muncie, IN
I LOVE THIS HAIR DYE!!! My hair always feels healthy after dying it and it lifts easy if I decide to change my hair color
Rayven G.
Clarksville, TN
Really good color. My grandma has been coloring her hair for a while. She has always used this and never had a problem.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]