BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This product gives my a a nice shine and it last long on my hair. This color came out very nice and it was what I expected.
Clair W.
Muncie, IN
I LOVE THIS HAIR DYE!!! My hair always feels healthy after dying it and it lifts easy if I decide to change my hair color
Nina W.
Great product. It definitely gives you the color you want for a great price and does no damage what so ever to your hair.
Nextymarie S.
Ocala, FL
Works great and color grabs quickly. You will see it change in a matter of minutes. Recommended to friends and family.
Jennifer O.
Sacramento, CA
I got the black brown color. Works great on me. Before I applied it, my hair was green. Jajaja so yea it works wonders.
Sara S.
Rusk, Tx
I use this product every summer when i die my hair. It last for a good period of time before you have to paint it again
Stephanie S.
San Diego
beautiful color, if you have long hair it's best to buy two boxes just so the hair is evenly coated and evenly colored
Ashlea P.
Shawnee
Black is .yfavorite color. I have had tbis.color in my haor.for 5 years a d would.rexommend this product to do my hair.
Rayven G.
Clarksville, TN
Really good color. My grandma has been coloring her hair for a while. She has always used this and never had a problem.
sarah j.
It was a hair dye. Nothing to special but not bad either. Good price and it works well but over all very unimpressed
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?