BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
Easy and a great price , where could you go wrong ? Just use a good color treated shampoo to keep the color in tact and you'll be fine ! - A
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
Not the best smelling, does the job, but fades quickly. I won't buy it again, it did not work like I had hoped. It's inexpensive, and shows.
Jazmine G.
I would use this to help dye my hair back to black and it’s definitely worth the price! Just be careful when applying as the dye will stain!
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This hair dyed is so creamy and easy to used I leaves my hair so soft that you can't tell I just dyed it the color stays on and it last long
Katrina H.
Flushing, MI
I love the color richness and quality for the quickness of the development of the box color! I would really suggest this product to anyone!
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
I love dying my hair black. Ive used this brand the most because it seems to leave my hair more shinier than all the other brands ive used.
Vanessa S.
Good product, strong scent, decent color payoff, could be a little more moisturizing but still an overall good choice! And decent price!
Vinnie A.
Riverside, CA
This Hair Dye Is Really Good. I Dye My Hair From Time To Time & This Dye Doesn't Make My Hair Hard Or Crunchy. Very Soft. No Harsh Smell.
raeven p.
henderson, KY
Even though my hair is super long I have to use two boxes it stays in my hair for about 5 months maybe 6 overall it's good for the price.
🌻MaKayla (.
West virginia
It's good. It works for my black hair. Black is black. It does dry out my hair though. But I have been color treating my hair for years
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]