BY REVLON #73 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Kendra l.
Bradford, OH
This is by far the cheapest color I've seen and it is awesome!!! It covers great and seems to stay in my hair as well as salon color.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I got this for me and my mom and made both our hair like more volume and looked like we had natural black hair and easy to applyZ.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
I dye my hair black once a year or so, I love it everytime, and this due isn't as danmaging as the dyes you get at the beauty store
Lisa B.
A great dye for the price. I use the blue black and it lasts. Covers grays too. The formula has a nicer scent and keeps hair soft.
Tara C.
Henderson, TX
I haven't used this in a while because it would be a little too dark at first then fade to a reddish brown within a month or two.
Tara A.
Nothing better than some cheap revolt hair dye. It is better than any other drugstore brand and the color is better than expected
Mona T.
I've used this in my moms hair and the results were amazing. It last for a very long time. It came out just the way we wanted.
Jessica D.
I have never had a problem with my color staying in my hair. I have been dying my hair with this for years and it works great!
Ninibeth P.
MIAMI
Black is the best. And this is the way you get it.. I love my black hair and revlon is like my best friend.. Always with me..
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
This product gives my a a nice shine and it last long on my hair. This color came out very nice and it was what I expected.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?