BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Kayla L.
Austin , MN
For a box dye it’s okay but I expected the color to stay more vibrant than it did. Looks and feels great right after but way harsh on your hair
Emily W.
Owosso, MI
Not the best smelling, does the job, but fades quickly. I won't buy it again, it did not work like I had hoped. It's inexpensive, and shows.
Jazmine G.
I would use this to help dye my hair back to black and it’s definitely worth the price! Just be careful when applying as the dye will stain!
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
Easy and a great price , where could you go wrong ? Just use a good color treated shampoo to keep the color in tact and you'll be fine ! - A
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
I love dying my hair black. Ive used this brand the most because it seems to leave my hair more shinier than all the other brands ive used.
Katrina H.
Mio, MI
I love the color richness and quality for the quickness of the development of the box color! I would really suggest this product to anyone!
raeven p.
henderson, KY
Even though my hair is super long I have to use two boxes it stays in my hair for about 5 months maybe 6 overall it's good for the price.
Vinnie A.
Riverside, CA
This Hair Dye Is Really Good. I Dye My Hair From Time To Time & This Dye Doesn't Make My Hair Hard Or Crunchy. Very Soft. No Harsh Smell.
Ericka P.
Dayton
I liked the color I got, it turned out the way I hoped it would. I couldn't feel or see the damage. I hated the way it smelled though.
Chelsea R.
Miami
Love the product, but was not pleased with the coverage. It did however leave my hair soft and did not smell like hair dye afterwards.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?