BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Courtney V.
Moncks Corner, SC
Easy application, clear directions, beautiful color! Had it on for a month now and the color is still going strong. Was around $6.99 at my drugstore.
Celia M.
Rogers , AR
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Melinda E.
The color silk buttercream hair color is the best hair color if you're someone that doesn't like to go to a salon. Plus it completely covers gray!
Kelly S.
Roselle, IL
the best box dye i have ever used in my entire life. i was always so scared to try box dye but then i came across revlon and it turned out great!
Samantha O.
Chicago
I️ dye my hair black so there is not much nuance in the color. It’s cheap and works well. The buttercream version comes with an extra conditoner.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA
Beautiful color payoff. And affordable, I always know my color will turn out nice and even. I would recommend these as a nice affordable option.
Kayla L.
Austin , MN
For a box dye it’s okay but I expected the color to stay more vibrant than it did. Looks and feels great right after but way harsh on your hair
Lindsey R.
Cookeville , TN
Great product when you have to touch up hour hair at home. Little to no brassiness and my hair usually pulls red. Left my hair smooth and soft.
mayra H.
Houston , TX
This hair dyed is so creamy and easy to used I leaves my hair so soft that you can't tell I just dyed it the color stays on and it last long
Ash F.
Amsterdam, NY
Easy and a great price , where could you go wrong ? Just use a good color treated shampoo to keep the color in tact and you'll be fine ! - A
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]