BY REVLON #5 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
Extremely affordable! For the first few weeks, my hair will look amazing! My hair always looks so shiny and silky. However, I do feel like the color fades fast.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is definitely a brand to trust. The color comes out so nice. It never leaves your hair dry after your done. No damage just soft beautiful color that lasts
Amanda P.
Color silk has always been my to go to. Cheap abd works great. Never had an issue with the colors. The color stays and my hair still feel healthy and shiney.
Hannah M.
Columbus, OH
Very affordable hair color. I buy this when I don't want to spend much BUT does make my head itchy before being on my head for the full time as instructed.
Libby O.
Fountain Hill, PA
I use this dye every few weeks and I love the outcome of it. It takes your natural highlights into account so the dye job doesn't look fake, just natural!
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
I loved this product when I used to regularly dye my hair. It kept my color lasting for a long time and I never worried about it fading or looking dull.
Stacey P.
Winchester, KY
I use this hair color every few weeks. Platinum blonde is my favorite. It lasts longer than others. The color is as expected. Easy to use. Recommend it.
Jacqueline V.
Deland, FL
I love how it's reasonably priced and good color so I can cover my gray hair! I have uses it a few times and will still use it many mire times to come.
Addie S.
grant
This is the only hair color brand I will use. It keeps my hair color for a long time. It makes it bright, makes it last and is very true to it's shade
Sarah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
It lasts about 2 or 3 weeks then you have to redo your hair. I personally like to use the root touch up systems to do my eyebrows and that's about it.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?
Priyanjali G.
Upper merry villa power house Darjeeling West bengal
I've got a lot of gray hair is this hair colour long lasting?? [product:l'oréal-paris-hair-color-root-cover-up-hair-dye]