BY REVLON #16 in Hair Color

Revlon luxurious colorsilkâ buttercream features a revolutionary triple butter complex of shea, mango and coconut butter for superior color, gorgeous shine, and conditioned hair. key features: ammonia-free nourishing cream color easy, mess-free, application. permanent, 100% gray coverage see more...

Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
I loved this product when I used to regularly dye my hair. It kept my color lasting for a long time and I never worried about it fading or looking dull.
Sarah D.
Oklahoma City, OK
It lasts about 2 or 3 weeks then you have to redo your hair. I personally like to use the root touch up systems to do my eyebrows and that's about it.
Jacqueline V.
Deland, FL
I love how it's reasonably priced and good color so I can cover my gray hair! I have uses it a few times and will still use it many mire times to come.
Addie S.
grant
This is the only hair color brand I will use. It keeps my hair color for a long time. It makes it bright, makes it last and is very true to it's shade
Courtney V.
MONCKS CORNER, SC
Easy application, clear directions, beautiful color! Had it on for a month now and the color is still going strong. Was around $6.99 at my drugstore.
Celia M.
Rogers, AR
This works so great this smell so amazing it's just the best of the best I love it so much makes you smell so great so it makes you feels so great!
Melinda E.
The color silk buttercream hair color is the best hair color if you're someone that doesn't like to go to a salon. Plus it completely covers gray!
Kelly S.
Roselle, IL
the best box dye i have ever used in my entire life. i was always so scared to try box dye but then i came across revlon and it turned out great!
Samantha O.
Chicago
I️ dye my hair black so there is not much nuance in the color. It’s cheap and works well. The buttercream version comes with an extra conditoner.
Tiffany D.
Modesto, CA
Beautiful color payoff. And affordable, I always know my color will turn out nice and even. I would recommend these as a nice affordable option.
Tamar M.
I dye my hair black. Now I am looking for a hair dye that can make my hair look a bit shinier and healthier. Will this work?